Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas?
Anyone has any ideas for my 2 domains? I ordered them few months ago and have no problem renewing when needed. I really need some ides Big Grin

Since me and my friends are drunkards, the best idea we could come up is, making it a Drunkards forum. Not about alcohol, about parties where you got pussy and drunk 500000 bottles of god's piss or what ever Big Grin
It could actually be a huge forum topic to cover, but it seems like a really hard idea to lift off Big Grin

I have some crazy named domains, my best friend came up with the names and I bought them.
I have them on free hosting for just some testing and a blog I run.
But renting a real hosting would be no problem for me.

(if you get a virus detection on them, dunno virustotal says .org is clean and I have no idea what came with original Wordpress files. Could be the free hosting tho.)
www.complexawesome.com
www.complexawesome.org

Both on namecheap.

If you have some ideas for a forum/website but are looking for a lift off sponsor and like the domains I am here for you.

And no I am not selling those if anyone is going to ask, since Iv been asked that few times.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Why don't you create a forum? Those domains sound pretty interesting enough to do so.
Like a Chat/Chill Discussion Forum.
(05-18-2012, 08:10 AM)Diabolic Wrote: Why don't you create a forum? Those domains sound pretty interesting enough to do so.
Like a Chat/Chill Discussion Forum.

Random chat forums are hard to get a lift off.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
With the right members/staff/admins It shouldn't be hard.
Yeah I agree, forums don't do so great unless it's original (hackforums, supportforums, digitalpoint, etc) or its unique in a way..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Ideas? | BreShiE.com BreShiE 9 1,527 02-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  [MyBB] [Theme] Need some ideas.. Hei 9 1,681 01-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Hei
  Ideas for New Forums Matt G 22 2,862 12-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Matt G
  Ideas Grizzly 5 1,189 12-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: cortexaz