Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for New Forums
I need some ideas for a new forum. Any new forums you guys would like to see? Smile
How about one for the new Kinect?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I think it should involve extreme Tekken 6 professional gaming. Oh wait, I would fit perfectly into that forum.
Well, i already have a gaming forum, so i was hoping to stretch away from that and go for something else. I was thinking a server support forums.
How about an anime forum?
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
(11-23-2010, 01:56 PM)MattG Wrote: Well, i already have a gaming forum, so i was hoping to stretch away from that and go for something else. I was thinking a server support forums.

Do you know anything about that? It always helps to know something about it
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
(11-23-2010, 08:41 PM)Xzotic Wrote: Do you know anything about that? It always helps to know something about it

Yeah i love working with servers. I was going to start a web-hosting business, but decided not to until i get out of university, after i get into it.
Quote:server support forums

A server and maybe also a networking forum would be great. Something i'm looking for myself.
I want to do the server forums, but i don't know if its too alike webhostingtalk.
I'd like to see a new anime forum. I never really fit in at Myanimelist.net forums or any other really big sites and the one I used to go on closed down. I like the HF sub-section, but there isn't enough activity there.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas? NekoChan 4 1,108 05-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Deity
  Any Ideas? | BreShiE.com BreShiE 9 1,538 02-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  [MyBB] [Theme] Need some ideas.. Hei 9 1,708 01-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Hei
  Ideas Grizzly 5 1,196 12-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: cortexaz