Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustated!!!!
It's not the worst thing in the world. Literally all of his posts were spam
Confused
(10-14-2009, 07:54 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Don't be like TheDoctor, don't just quote a post to the reply. You will get reported and probably warned for low quality posts. Although, you probably have already experienced that. Just don't SPAM all over the place. You're doing the right thing by asking though Big Grin Remember, rep can always be changed.

Post good quality posts with good grammar. Post in the right section. Stay off topic, and don't just SPAM crap like you normally do.

Its called reinforcing a point made by another, theirs nothing low quality about it.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
Actually there is, you are adding nothing to the discussion. Hence, low quality.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-14-2009, 08:31 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Actually there is, you are adding nothing to the discussion. Hence, low quality.

Wrong, its drawing the OP's attention to the answer that multiple people believe are the best.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
(10-14-2009, 06:58 AM)LEFT due to frustation Wrote: Today i am frustated...Can someone teach me how to make good posts.
can someone help

You can start by posting in the right category. This topic has nothing to do with this site. It's your own personal problem.

Tip #2- Stop being so dramatic.

Tip #3- Post about things OTHER people might want to know. We don't care about your personal crap.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-14-2009, 08:41 AM)Omniscient Wrote: You can start by posting in the right category. This topic has nothing to do with this site. It's your own personal problem.

Tip #2- Stop being so dramatic.

Tip #3- Post about things OTHER people might want to know. We don't care about your personal crap.
I was just about to say that.
(10-14-2009, 08:34 AM)Code King Wrote: Wrong, its drawing the OP's attention to the answer that multiple people believe are the best.

Whatever you say sir. But, it's still not adding anything to the discussion, just like you're doing by drawing this way off topic. /discussion on this topic.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]