Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustated!!!!
Today i am frustated...Can someone teach me how to make good posts.
can someone help
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
(10-14-2009, 06:58 AM)Danger Wrote: Today i am frustated...Can someone teach me how to make good posts.

Write the tutorials your self, and atleast give credit if you didn't write it and also read
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=793
For one, don't spam your posts. The Site news and feedback is ONLY for Sitenews (What Omni updates us with) and feedback (if you have a suggestion) NOT for your tutorials and discussions. Post that in the appropriate categories and if you're not sure post it in the OSHIT/Lounge.

Give credits where they are due and use a good format and font, etc.

Then you're good to go Smile
(10-14-2009, 07:02 AM)InsideSin Wrote: For one, don't spam your posts. The Site news and feedback is ONLY for Sitenews (What Omni updates us with) and feedback (if you have a suggestion) NOT for your tutorials and discussions. Post that in the appropriate categories and if you're not sure post it in the OSHIT/Lounge.
[Image: mint.png]
I got an idea, never do what your doing ATM.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Think of something helpful, useful or interesting that hasn't already been posted.
Read PaNiK's [TUT] / guide on making a good thread.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=793

Don't be like TheDoctor, don't just quote a post to the reply. You will get reported and probably warned for low quality posts. Although, you probably have already experienced that. Just don't SPAM all over the place. You're doing the right thing by asking though Big Grin Remember, rep can always be changed.

Post good quality posts with good grammar. Post in the right section. Stay off topic, and don't just SPAM crap like you normally do.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-14-2009, 07:54 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Don't be like TheDoctor, don't just quote a post to the reply. You will get reported and probably warned for low quality posts. Although, you probably have already experienced that. Just don't SPAM all over the place. You're doing the right thing by asking though Big Grin Remember, rep can always be changed.

Post good quality posts with good grammar. Post in the right section. Stay off topic, and don't just SPAM crap like you normally do.
See, my example worked, didn't it ?
[Image: mint.png]
...or you can quit. That's one way to do it.
Confused
lol yeah.

His name is titled left due frustration, he must not be coming back. Guess it's time to /thread lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]