Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me?
(04-18-2012, 03:00 AM)Karm Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, its just weird that when i was younger it was so easy for me but now it feels hard? just a part of growing up i guess
Not so strange, the younger you are, the less aware of consequences and people around you you are. If you grow up everything seems to become more serious and you happen to think more of things you do before doing them. And, well, socializing with other people shouldn't be something you should be thinking about too much, unless you're a social engineer.
here's a girls perspective... flirt with us. make us laugh and smile, don't talk about your past relationships or anything like that. get to know us. and if you're with your friends, don't be a dick. be a gentleman. girls hate when guys show off in front of their friends when they have a girlfriend or is talking to a girl. get our number and talk to us.. don't just talk to us once and then leave. (:
It's always good to get the opinion of the other side, but of course every girl is different. However, I think Into the Wild's tip is great, since she's not like one of those sluts who are exactly the opposite, who expect you to take them home the exact same evening, make some love and then forget eachother forever. Just go for it! (:
Play it out as cool as you can.

Don't try and act all nervy, or act all "tough", it's kind of a major turn off to most chicks. The best thing to do, would be to look back at them...smile and look a tad shy. As far as I have found it, it works the best and doesn't make you look like a complete idiot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,537 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 657 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,290 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  Girls Zionoxis 20 3,066 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Zionoxis