Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short penis :S :(
(04-15-2012, 10:35 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Average woman's vagina should be around 3 inches, so unless you are below 3 you are good.
I don't really see the point of that "male pride" with penises, it's like being proud my hand is bigger than someones, etc..

It's really nothing to worry about, don't forget, in bed skills make you a man, not the size.

You do know that a woman's vagina can get twice as deep when she's turned on, right?

But yeah, all that matters is how you use it, and you have a pretty normal size so you shouldn't worry at all. Your friends are just being assholes.
(04-16-2012, 01:36 PM)Zyx Wrote: You do know that a woman's vagina can get twice as deep when she's turned on, right?

That average size would be 4-6 inches, not much.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-15-2012, 10:35 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Average woman's vagina should be around 3 inches, so unless you are below 3 you are good.
I don't really see the point of that "male pride" with penises, it's like being proud my hand is bigger than someones, etc..

It's really nothing to worry about, don't forget, in bed skills make you a man, not the size.

What? A womans vagina is 3 inches? Are you meaning deep or what the hell?
As for size does not matter. Truth be told it certainly helps.
When a woman is turned on (wet) and you only have a small pecker then she will get little reward. Sad fact.
Sure effections can aide this in some ways but there is no substitute for a decent penis size to be honest.

Zyx Wrote:You do know that a woman's vagina can get twice as deep when she's turned on, right?

WHAT?

(04-16-2012, 03:39 PM)NekoChan Wrote: That average size would be 4-6 inches, not much.

Do you mean penis length? Then it would be 6-8 not 4-6.
Just saying.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(04-17-2012, 04:35 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Do you mean penis length? Then it would be 6-8 not 4-6.
Just saying.

No, the average size of a vagina when aroused is 4-6 inches.
I have heard that it is the girth not the length :S
(04-17-2012, 04:35 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 03:39 PM)NekoChan Wrote: That average size would be 4-6 inches, not much.

Do you mean penis length? Then it would be 6-8 not 4-6.
Just saying.

No. Statistically the average size of a man's penis is 4-6 inches. Stop making the OP feel bad.
Maybe they're just bigger in Australia?? (Joking, that's obviously not true, Roflmao)
One of the best things you can do is to not compare it to other's. When it comes down to it your stuck with what you've got unfortunately. Girls won't care about your penis size. I mean maybe if your really small they may think oh it's a little small but it's more how you use it than size. If your anywhere near the average size your girl will be happy, and since you know that it's above average when it's erect you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
(04-17-2012, 11:11 AM)BreShiE Wrote: No. Statistically the average size of a man's penis is 4-6 inches. Stop making the OP feel bad.

Not making him feel bad, I am giving out vagina facts from the Internet.
Not from yahoo answers, from educated people of course.

I am not to argue, I have never measured a vagina.

It has been a proven myth/fact that if your penis is above 4 it's not a problem.

But seriously OP, don't worry about such little problems.
(04-17-2012, 04:09 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Not making him feel bad, I am giving out vagina facts from the Internet.

Thought so.
I dont use the net for such things. I use life experience.
I have had more partners than i could ever count and more roots than hot dinners.
Some of what you say though NekoChan just leaves me wondering mate.
Anyway a little off the topic.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to keep it short Koekert 0 345 09-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Koekert
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 901 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  Mine is too short logicfreak 15 1,579 05-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Pink Floyd