Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchased MyBB Project
What would he do with HF then? :p

I'm assuming that HF takes a majority of his time, therefore, he wouldn't have time to put in the MyBB project, if he did purchase it.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
I am buying this once my fileice money comes in Big Grin
Quote:How much fun would it be if you did take ownership of it Omni

Zero fun. I have enough responsibility. I don't even want to be on the official team. At best I'd consider some PR or Marketing position.

Quote:If you actually took ownership of the brand Omni i think it would take off!

Hmm...maybe control of the brand but not the project. I really have zero interest there. I'd love to see MyBB prosper commercially. I think they have a path if they want to take it but I also think they don't have the leadership to achieve that. Chris is in his own world and the rest of the team doesn't appear to have enough commercial experience. Maybe Tomm does though but he's in charge of development.

One thing I think would help MyBB is an official paid support system for commercial customers. It could be a source of revenue similar to how MySQL does it. Where the software is free but if you want the amazing support you pay them for it.

The mascot imho is a dumb idea. I just don't see the value add to the software by having Bolt hanging around. Who is he? What does he do? But I guess I don't see his harm either. So oh well.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
All Mybbs will have HF at it's footer ! Oh really ? I believe Tongue
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Wait this was a joke? OMG I died inside. Lol, I was like NO WAY. Lol
This was an April Fools joke.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.