Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchased MyBB Project
I bought the MyBB Project from Chris today and I will be changing the software from an Open Source license to a commercial proprietary license. Part of the MyBB code will not be encrypted in order to protect my intellectual property. But don't worry price per license will still be relatively cheap at $80 per site which is nearly 1/2 the price of the competition.

Also all MyBB sites will be required to have a footer link to Hackforums.net.

A sitewide announcement and email newsletter should go out shortly but I was so excited that we closed the deal I felt it prudent to post about this immediately.

I will be merging MyBB Central, MyBB.com and Supportforums.net into one big super site.

Thank you very much.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(04-01-2012, 12:05 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I bought the MyBB Project from Chris today and I will be changing the software from an Open Source license to a commercial proprietary license. Part of the MyBB code will not be encrypted in order to protect my intellectual property. But don't worry price per license will still be relatively cheap at $80 per site which is nearly 1/2 the price of the competition.

Also all MyBB sites will be required to have a footer link to Hackforums.net.

A sitewide announcement and email newsletter should go out shortly but I was so excited that we closed the deal I felt it prudent to post about this immediately.

I will be merging MyBB Central, MyBB.com and Supportforums.net into one big super site.

Thank you very much.
Seems legit, I'll pay in advance, where you want me to send it to?

-Brad
EDIT: God damn it, it's 9PM so it's not april fools any_more. I just got fooled -_-

I'd kill you if you ever did this Omni.

ANOTHER EDIT: I remenber when you added a ModCP to everyones profiles on HF which took you to an april fools day page, that was quite funny.
Wait, I thought you were going to wait until tomorrow to release that information. People might think this was some kind of an elaborate April Fool's joke.
Happy April Fool's Day Omni. ;)
You didn't get me for a second.
How about an award for being smart?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(04-01-2012, 01:24 PM)D3xus Wrote: Happy April Fool's Day Omni. ;)
You didn't get me for a second.
How about an award for being smart?

Give him an award and then take it away at the end of the day. Lets see if he falls for that. Whistle
(04-01-2012, 12:44 PM)BreShiE Wrote: ANOTHER EDIT: I remenber when you added a ModCP to everyones profiles on HF which took you to an april fools day page, that was quite funny.

Lol I remember that also.
I would love if Omni would come now "What April fool's joke you guys are on about?"
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Actually you should really buy MyBb.

Your jokes never get me Omni.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I almost had a heart attack. Then read the first reply. I was reading what you're saying and thinking oh god. Lol.