Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchased MyBB Project
lol I got up to the part where it said we need a link to HF on all MyBB sites, then realized what day it was.
At first I thought "MyBB Project" was some MyBB forum you were going to merge with SF...and then I kept reading and realized you had said you just purchased the whole MyBB project. But then I got to the hackforums.net backlink line and realized what today was.

Good job, had me worried for a couple of seconds.
(04-01-2012, 05:27 PM)Peter L Wrote: At first I thought "MyBB Project" was some MyBB forum you were going to merge with SF...and then I kept reading and realized you had said you just purchased the whole MyBB project. But then I got to the hackforums.net backlink line and realized what today was.

Good job, had me worried for a couple of seconds.

lol this is about exactly what my thoughts were, in that order too. I was wondering what MyBB project was until I seen that people would have to pay for it, then I read the HF sentence and realized today was April Fools.
I got a little nervous for a moment Wacko
Damn you got me twice today, you should give yourself the jokster, Your worth it.
I will be looking forward for the forum to be combined into one.
happy april fools day to everyone Smile
A bit late, but I have two say wtf. You got me twice in one day. Not to mention Google got me as well. I felt so dumb about it, I always remember the day before too that it is April Fools the next day, but I continually forget during the next day I keep forgetting. Next year I have to plan ahead and pull something big lol.
Damn. If you would do that, I would hate you. :/

I would just never update from 1.6.7. Big Grin
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
How much fun would it be if you did take ownership of it Omni Smile
I was never tricked into the fool as i am used to both Omni and Mybb putting the yearly fool out.
Here is a different look at april fools (mybb.com lolz) http://mybbsux.com/mybb-com-april-fools-anger/
None the less i have to say it.....
If you actually took ownership of the brand Omni i think it would take off!
Your experience in both forum management, server management and coding in general would be a breath of fresh air over at mybb.
Sure i know there are skilled coders there, some better than yourself possibly however the actual forum management side of it i think would be gold.
New owner, new staff and a lick of paint. (kill the mascot) Who knows mybb could become something good?
Smile I had to.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM