Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unbiased Mac/Pc [VIDEO]
Basically an informative essay about Mac and PC, Windows 7 and Snow Leopard. Wasn't exactly sure where to put this video but I really enjoyed it.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL7YkXkEffU[/yt]
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Wow that's a very informational find. He pretty much summed up everything about the tensions between the 2 OS. And he's correct, about everything and how if microsoft and apple keep competing... that can only mean better OS's for everyone Big Grin
Informative and concise. I enjoyed watching it.

(11-07-2009, 01:00 PM)InsideSin Wrote: ...if microsoft and apple keep competing... that can only mean better OS's for everyone Big Grin

That's how the market works Smile
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
(11-07-2009, 02:35 PM)Korchidoom Wrote: Informative and concise. I enjoyed watching it.

That's how the market works Smile

And hopefully lower prices, I would really like to have my own mac, but they are seriously too over-priced.
If microsoft and apple compete the price for computers rise becuase of the good OS's and before you know it a Microsoft CD goes from $150-$300. And the same happens to apple.
Good and Bad you Decide.
SupermanDevlish
(11-07-2009, 10:19 PM)conrados1 Wrote: If microsoft and apple compete the price for computers rise becuase of the good OS's and before you know it a Microsoft CD goes from $150-$300. And the same happens to apple.

If they were competing... wouldn't the price go DOWN? Like if prices went up ridiculously high, I'd just turn to Linux... and there would be a growing amount of support of games and software for Linux too.
Great cideo. Really sums up the pros and cons. Although i'm a windows fanboy.
if macs were cheaper i would get one, but i still would not leave windows, i would use both. i also use ubuntu as well

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 531 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,372 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,580 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,787 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,359 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70