Support Forums

Full Version: Unbiased Mac/Pc [VIDEO]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically an informative essay about Mac and PC, Windows 7 and Snow Leopard. Wasn't exactly sure where to put this video but I really enjoyed it.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL7YkXkEffU[/yt]
Wow that's a very informational find. He pretty much summed up everything about the tensions between the 2 OS. And he's correct, about everything and how if microsoft and apple keep competing... that can only mean better OS's for everyone Big Grin
Informative and concise. I enjoyed watching it.

(11-07-2009, 01:00 PM)InsideSin Wrote: [ -> ]...if microsoft and apple keep competing... that can only mean better OS's for everyone Big Grin

That's how the market works Smile
(11-07-2009, 02:35 PM)Korchidoom Wrote: [ -> ]Informative and concise. I enjoyed watching it.

That's how the market works Smile

And hopefully lower prices, I would really like to have my own mac, but they are seriously too over-priced.
If microsoft and apple compete the price for computers rise becuase of the good OS's and before you know it a Microsoft CD goes from $150-$300. And the same happens to apple.
(11-07-2009, 10:19 PM)conrados1 Wrote: [ -> ]If microsoft and apple compete the price for computers rise becuase of the good OS's and before you know it a Microsoft CD goes from $150-$300. And the same happens to apple.

If they were competing... wouldn't the price go DOWN? Like if prices went up ridiculously high, I'd just turn to Linux... and there would be a growing amount of support of games and software for Linux too.
Great cideo. Really sums up the pros and cons. Although i'm a windows fanboy.
if macs were cheaper i would get one, but i still would not leave windows, i would use both. i also use ubuntu as well