Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls..
freakin hell, thanks for the responses guys. I haven't talked too much to her the past few days, kinda thought less about her, untill she logged on again and when I started talking about the usual saturday evening with friends and asked her if she could come she was like "Nah it's boring, you guys can go but I won't". She's being really strange now. I would love to just tell her but I know the answer right now would definitely be a no. A few weeks ago there was a lot of hope but right now.. It feels like I'm just annoying here. That's my issue. I easily have that feeling. When a girl is not all happy when we're talking, I always feel she's being annoyed by me and feel useless.

Anyway I have learned I shouldn't be such a pussy, not going to be her gay friend anymore. If she wants me, then she does, if not fudge off. There's enough women out there.. However the best ones always being the ones driving me crazy. Wooh.
(03-30-2012, 06:49 AM)Pontoe Wrote: That friend said he'd see us together like a good couple, but I don't freakin know what to do.

My friends say the same thing to me, to be quite honest. I most of the time don't mind it, but sometimes it pisses me off.

-----

Anyways, back OT, you need to man the fudge up and tell her bro. If you get rejected, so what? That's better than looking back on this day 10 years from now, wondering "what if?"

Life is a game. Just like in any game, you have to take a chance. Play your cards right, and hope for the best.
I know I should say it and I am gonna do it, but I still don't really see the point of telling her when I know she'll say no. It's not like I am not a 100% sure, she will say no because I'm just a very good friend to her and a couple of other parameters that makes her never be convinced to date me. Same grade, same age, I'm not too big of a guy, she always has the attention and everyone likes her, and I'm a bit more shy. However, a lot less now.
Just have to say this...
Why does everyone say you loose the friendship once a relationship starts?
Most if not all married people will say there partners is there best friend..
And its true... Worst enemy at the same time some days but none the less.....
Long and short... Go for it mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

My brother just broke up with his GF, who also was his best female friend ones. Now they don't have any contact anymore whatsoever. That's what I'm afraid of. I'm also scared her knowing I like her would create a tension in our friendship and I don't want to eventually seperate or just have to hang out with her less :L
(04-09-2012, 01:41 AM)Pontoe Wrote: I know I should say it and I am gonna do it, but I still don't really see the point of telling her when I know she'll say no. It's not like I am not a 100% sure, she will say no because I'm just a very good friend to her and a couple of other parameters that makes her never be convinced to date me. Same grade, same age, I'm not too big of a guy, she always has the attention and everyone likes her, and I'm a bit more shy. However, a lot less now.

There's no harm in trying though, right?
(04-09-2012, 07:01 PM)biasa199 Wrote: There's no harm in trying though, right?
There isn't I guess. Now I just gotta get my mind up when exactly to do it. A while ago we did a lot together so we had a lot of time with just the two of us, now we do not really ever do anything anymore and I do want to ask her in person/Not at school. Asking through a messaging program is just against my feelings and it can be quite humiliating to tell her at school. Oh well, just asking her if she has some time for me says enough I think.
Okay just WOW. Why is it that everytime it seems she is interested in other guys but me, and those guys ALWAYS being close friends or people I just got to know a lot better. Like first it seemed she was all into my best friend. Seemed not be so but now everyone is talking about her and this other guy I met a couple of weeks ago and we got very good friends, while a few weeks ago it was all about me and her. She does not seem interested in me at all anymore and barely talks to my in school. Really WTF am I doing wrong everytime. It seems like I get boring to every girl after a while .-.
worst tldr ever -_-
tell her how you feel and ask her out. theres not much to loose Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,397 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infinite™
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 657 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,290 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  Girls Zionoxis 20 3,064 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Zionoxis