Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PM Colour
Yeah I should change it. I can read it but something more obvious would be nice. Let me see what I can do.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(03-26-2012, 02:49 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Yeah I should change it. I can read it but something more obvious would be nice. Let me see what I can do.

I'm not quite sure what would stand out in cyan. Obviously black would, but you need a different colour for links. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with.
(03-26-2012, 02:49 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Yeah I should change it. I can read it but something more obvious would be nice. Let me see what I can do.

Orange, Grey, Dark Green, those might. Not sure how attractive they'd be, I suck at graphics.

Unban me from HF Omni Sad
I'd like to see bright neon pink and glittery text.
I don't thank its a big deal but the colors do need some tweaking.
This would look good, girly pink.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(03-23-2012, 09:45 PM)Crayo Wrote: This has probably been suggested before, but just in case, the colours need tweaking.

http://i.imgur.com/cnGuB.png

As you can see it's hard to read, only the hyperlinks though (username and subject).

Might not like you to much but totally agree with you here.
Needs to be fixed. Get your ass into gear Omni.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I love the way he said he's going to change it, but didn't. It's only a 30 second edit for christ sake.
I use the superior Orange theme so this doesn't effect me haha.
(03-28-2012, 03:45 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I love the way he said he's going to change it, but didn't. It's only a 30 second edit for christ sake.

Calm down he's a busy guy and it's not as if it's the biggest issue in the world.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rep count colour Tim 9 1,373 06-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  [Suggestion] Take off the tcat hover and colour Jordan L. 1 567 12-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Omniscient