Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep count colour
Hey Omni, this was discussed a bit at MyBB but would it be possible to change the colour of the rep count on peoples profiles? I don't know what colour it is and I don't know if it's only hard to read because I am colour blind but I just can't read it.

Even if you only change it on one theme I'll use that.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
I think most people have just been highlighting the rep to see what people have. It's because of the gray and the darkish green of the rep.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-11-2009, 03:01 AM)Grizzly Wrote: I think most people have just been highlighting the rep to see what people have. It's because of the gray and the darkish green of the rep.

Yeah thats exactly what I do, it's just that Omni was going to great lengths to make sure all the text was readable so I though I would point it out.
Well actually I had the same problem but after a while now I can read it without any problems....
Yeah it's hard sometimes but You'll get used to
I think there was a thread about this a few days ago where most the people (if not all) agreed it should be a little lighter. I'm not color blind and it's hard for me to read, I can't imagine what it would be like for a guy that is color blind. My dad's color blind, so lucky me, I had 0 chance of it since it's passed from the color blind male to the female carrier, back to a male. Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
yes i agree. I think omni need to take this into consideration and create a new theme and layout for colors blind people.

Thx god i am not color blind but many people here are and they should have a special theme for them to help them integrate in a better way.
The rest of the colours are fine, just not the rep colour. (I am red/green, colourblind, some people may be different)
Lol I don't pay much attention to it, in my opinion, the only reason it should be noticed is if it is a negative. I can usually make out this pretty easy cause of the "-" sign.
Well the color is too bright I think it should be more black and I think the text will be easy to read on the rep.
Zerk,

The color has been changed already. It's a lot easier to read than it was before. If you feel it needs to be altered again, make a thread.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Count Not Updating? ParadoxCF 5 912 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Threads don't count as posts? au3 0 631 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: au3
  PM Colour Crayo 19 2,634 03-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Crayo
  Problem with my post count? JakeUS 4 1,023 10-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Sql
  [Suggestion] Reported Post Count BreShiE 27 3,692 10-26-2011, 09:49 AM