Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Poem ] That Moment In Time
If I could hold you in my arms
Just for one, single moment in time,
I would go from a depressed, lonely boy...
To a happy, loving man.

I'll remember that moment forever,
And forever, that moment is mine.

Opinions?
Yes, I wrote this to express my feelings toward someone.
Ninja
Sounds pretty good, whoever you give this to will love it.
That's a really nice poem you wrote. Like he said above, whoever you give this to will love it.
I like it, very short and sweet and sounds nice when read aloud. Someone who writes poems like these have real hearts.
Short and snappy, straight to the point.
If I was going to receive a poem, I'd want one like this, not a really long one.
So good job.

Keep practising and you'll get ever better! Smile
i liked it. when i was younger i used to write all the time. i had a gf who lived in Kentucky and we kept in contact via email, and i would profess my love to her with poetry.
keep it up.
matter of fact, you should enter some of your poetry to poetry.com. they have contests and give out prizes. if you send a nice poem in, they will print it out and frame it for you.
That is a nice poem. I feel for the lucky person you give that to expressing your love.
(03-25-2012, 11:01 AM)[nWo] Hulk Hogan Wrote: i liked it. when i was younger i used to write all the time. i had a gf who lived in Kentucky and we kept in contact via email, and i would profess my love to her with poetry.
keep it up.
matter of fact, you should enter some of your poetry to poetry.com. they have contests and give out prizes. if you send a nice poem in, they will print it out and frame it for you.

Thank you for the feedback. I also took a look at that poetry.com website an I uploaded it to there, along with some of my other writing. Smile
Ninja

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,089 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r