Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Colleges Would Accept Me?
(03-19-2012, 03:04 PM)Existence Wrote: Call and email each of the schools, I'm sure it won't be the same person who answers your call and email. Also try to get the head of the school's email, and send them a convincing email to waive the fee for you.
Yeah I am going to, how old are you by the way?
(03-19-2012, 03:07 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Yeah I am going to, how old are you by the way?

Younger than you think I am.
I prefer not to say, but I am allowed here.
[Image: in2Z5.png]
(03-19-2012, 03:09 PM)Existence Wrote: Younger than you think I am.
I prefer not to say, but I am allowed here.
I am guessing you are 14 lol
I think almost every college would accept you. I wish I had all that !
(03-19-2012, 04:14 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: I think almost every college would accept you. I wish I had all that !

Like seriously, what is up with you? You are posting on all of my threads things that aren't even true.
Clearly Harvard, MIT, Yale, like 50 other colleges would say no to me without a doubt.
If your going to post, make it worth other peoples time for reading

(03-19-2012, 03:13 PM)Candyshop Wrote: I am guessing you are 14 lol

Nope, 15 actually.

@bigdomepiece
Don't try to spam posts and not even read the thread. It's like if someone said in a thread "Selling Web Hosting" and I post "I like potatoes.".
[Image: in2Z5.png]
(03-19-2012, 05:16 PM)Existence Wrote: Nope, 15 actually.

@bigdomepiece
Don't try to spam posts and not even read the thread. It's like if someone said in a thread "Selling Web Hosting" and I post "I like potatoes.".
Thankyou! That guy has been doing that to all of my posts! And it aggravates me because he isn't even trying to help.
#selfish
(03-19-2012, 04:35 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Like seriously, what is up with you? You are posting on all of my threads things that aren't even true.
Clearly Harvard, MIT, Yale, like 50 other colleges would say no to me without a doubt.
If your going to post, make it worth other peoples time for reading
(03-19-2012, 06:29 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Thankyou! That guy has been doing that to all of my posts! And it aggravates me because he isn't even trying to help.
#selfish
Can you please give me an example of "Spam posting"? I am an active member, and if you don't like it, I'm sorry...

I read every thread I post on and almost always post with high quality.

Those are pretty good grades, and if you're on this website I doubt you're going to yale. Get real (No disrespect)

-BDP
(03-19-2012, 06:37 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 06:29 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Thankyou! That guy has been doing that to all of my posts! And it aggravates me because he isn't even trying to help.
#selfish
Can you please give me an example of "Spam posting"? I am an active member, and if you don't like it, I'm sorry...

I read every thread I post on and almost always post with high quality.

Thosee are pretty good grades, and if you're on this website I doubt you're going to yale. Get real (No disrespect)

-BDP
Look at my freaking gamebattles tut! You never even read it, and you asked if I made it...I showed my name in the first 10 seconds, obviously I made it. And why would you say I can get into any college, and now you already said I can't. I can guarantee you leave after your 100 posts.

First off that wasn't me -- http://i.imgur.com/orHh6.png

Secondly I was talking reasonably, do you really have enough money to go to Yale? You could get accepted, but Yale's tuition is like 40 grand a year. Sorry If I was mean in my recent posts, I really mean no disrespect.

Third -- I have the right to leave after 100 post, hell I have the right to leave whenever I want to... Due to a vacation ban from HF I am here for a month. It's none of your business when I leave.

Fourth -- Get back on subject?

-BDP