• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Colleges Would Accept Me?
I have a 3.8 unweighted GPA
I have a 4.2 weighted GPA
I am a junior in Florida, and my gpa will be going up more this year, and next
I haven't taken my ACT/SAT yet, which is what im nervous about
I have taken Spanish for 3 years already
I will have been on 3 varsity teams, after this fall
In 3 or 4 clubs, including National Honors Society, Beta Club, and Spanish Club.
I was also in Student Council for 1 year

My colleges in order that I wantBig Grinuke, University of Florida, Florida State University, University of Miami, idk any others.

Can you please tell me if I have a chance at these colleges, or what colleges would accept me.

Someone please help! All thoughts are appreciated
Just apply to all of them, it can't hurt, the more you apply to the more choice's you'll have.
[Image: in2Z5.png]
(03-19-2012, 02:10 PM)Existence Wrote: Just apply to all of them, it can't hurt, the more you apply to the more choice's you'll have.

Yeah I am going to, but I heard it costs like 80 dollars to apply to a school?? That's crazy, I was going to apply to harvard just for the hell of it lol
(03-19-2012, 02:26 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Yeah I am going to, but I heard it costs like 80 dollars to apply to a school?? That's crazy, I was going to apply to harvard just for the hell of it lol

I've never heard of a fee to apply, that's weird. All the Colleges and private schools around here just require you to apply without any fee.
(03-19-2012, 02:37 PM)Existence Wrote: I've never heard of a fee to apply, that's weird. All the Colleges and private schools around here just require you to apply without any fee.
I think Florida colleges all have fees to apply, i will double check though
(03-19-2012, 02:43 PM)Candyshop Wrote: I think Florida colleges all have fees to apply, i will double check though

I would say find 2 colleges you really want to apply for, pay the fee and if you don't get in choose 2 others. That's kind of annoying with the fee's, tuition is expensive as it is.
(03-19-2012, 02:53 PM)Existence Wrote: I would say find 2 colleges you really want to apply for, pay the fee and if you don't get in choose 2 others. That's kind of annoying with the fee's, tuition is expensive as it is.
Yeah I know, OMG are you having to retype your post everytime? EVERY SINGLE TIME it only shows the quote, so I have to copy every single time! I hate it.
(03-19-2012, 02:55 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Yeah I know, OMG are you having to retype your post everytime? EVERY SINGLE TIME it only shows the quote, so I have to copy every single time! I hate it.

Nope, I saw that with your posts though. I would call your colleges and ask them to waive the fee for you, it can't hurt.
(03-19-2012, 02:58 PM)Existence Wrote: Nope, I saw that with your posts though. I would call your colleges and ask them to waive the fee for you, it can't hurt.
Yeah I am going to, and I am going to ask my guidance counselor, because if it is actually 70 or 80. That's complete crap, because it limits the options available for a lot of kids, I myself want to apply to many colleges,and choose the best one. Not be limited to like 3.
IT DOES IT EVERY TIME LOL
(03-19-2012, 03:00 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Yeah I am going to, and I am going to ask my guidance counselor, because if it is actually 70 or 80. That's complete crap, because it limits the options available for a lot of kids, I myself want to apply to many colleges,and choose the best one. Not be limited to like 3.
IT DOES IT EVERY TIME LOL

Call and email each of the schools, I'm sure it won't be the same person who answers your call and email. Also try to get the head of the school's email, and send them a convincing email to waive the fee for you.