Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Colleges Would Accept Me?
(03-19-2012, 07:04 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: First off that wasn't me -- http://i.imgur.com/orHh6.png

Secondly I was talking reasonably, do you really have enough money to go to Yale? You could get accepted, but Yale's tuition is like 40 grand a year. Sorry If I was mean in my recent posts, I really mean no disrespect.

Third -- I have the right to leave after 100 post, hell I have the right to leave whenever I want to... Due to a vacation ban from HF I am here for a month. It's none of your business when I leave.

Fourth -- Get back on subject?

-BDP
Great...now I feel like an idiot, well whoever that guy is, really pissed me off. Sorry about that, and yeah get back on subject. 
Do you want to do a huge favor for me??!! I'll be your bestfriend
If so add me on skype: iKipppp
No worries.

Adding now. What's the favor?

-BDP
Choose a collage depends on your SAT/ACT scores so you should take those first, see the result coming and thats when anyone can comment which collage you should go to...
The collages you have mentioned seem reachable which you score decent on ACT/SAT .. Also you can go to each college website and see something called application fee waiver.. It should give you a hang of how can you remove the application fee..
Also do you plan on applying through common application or through the college websites itself?
[Image: IYOy9.png]