Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you play minecraft?
How many of you guys play minecraft? I have been playing since 1.7.3 and i love it so much Smile.
Never really played, I tried for 5 minutes, got confused, and closed it.
Never really liked it, got boring and just silly.
I have played it since the first beta came out the game is pixalated and so simple it's the greates sandbox game I have ever played it's all about imagination. And there is no right or wrong way to play the game. So I recommend it to every one.
Honestly, what makes Minecraft soo fun?

I watched a bunch of videos and handed out a ton of accounts, but i can't understand why that game got soo popular
I play and love that game. I wish I could run it with all settings highest, but my laptop isn't the best...

It is a fantastic way to get away from CoD and Transformice.

-BDP

BTW I have been playing for like 4 months or so now. =]
Dome I used to play CoD and all that but quited for Assasins Creed minecraft ad Halo.
I see some people don't like some do Tongue. It is kind of a game you have to spend some time on to like Smile.
I started playing minecraft at 1.4 and played until the full release but I'm taking a break until it comes out for xbox.
(03-20-2012, 10:32 AM)JustHayden Wrote: I started playing minecraft at 1.4 and played until the full release but I'm taking a break until it comes out for xbox.
I think it'll be awesome on Xbox, I personally cannot wait for it =]

There is speculation that people on Xbox will be compatible with people on their computers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OG Minecraft names Purple Haze 36 19,568 03-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Kopiko
  Minecraft Monetize™ 3 958 06-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Ellinia
  Does anyone here play minecraft tekkit. Magma 1 799 05-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Corpzz
  What Minecraft Server do you play on? Graveee 16 1,793 01-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Pikachu
  Latest Minecraft Com! Thomas 6 1,381 01-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Thomas