Support Forums

Full Version: Do you play minecraft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How many of you guys play minecraft? I have been playing since 1.7.3 and i love it so much Smile.
Never really played, I tried for 5 minutes, got confused, and closed it.
Never really liked it, got boring and just silly.
I have played it since the first beta came out the game is pixalated and so simple it's the greates sandbox game I have ever played it's all about imagination. And there is no right or wrong way to play the game. So I recommend it to every one.
Honestly, what makes Minecraft soo fun?

I watched a bunch of videos and handed out a ton of accounts, but i can't understand why that game got soo popular
I play and love that game. I wish I could run it with all settings highest, but my laptop isn't the best...

It is a fantastic way to get away from CoD and Transformice.

-BDP

BTW I have been playing for like 4 months or so now. =]
Dome I used to play CoD and all that but quited for Assasins Creed minecraft ad Halo.
I see some people don't like some do Tongue. It is kind of a game you have to spend some time on to like Smile.
I started playing minecraft at 1.4 and played until the full release but I'm taking a break until it comes out for xbox.
(03-20-2012, 10:32 AM)JustHayden Wrote: [ -> ]I started playing minecraft at 1.4 and played until the full release but I'm taking a break until it comes out for xbox.
I think it'll be awesome on Xbox, I personally cannot wait for it =]

There is speculation that people on Xbox will be compatible with people on their computers
Pages: 1 2 3