Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Might Become A Teacher o_O
(03-11-2012, 01:52 PM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: So, BreShiE are you going to be a teacher?

If I got the opportunity I would have taken the job, it is a new experience that you can bring with you on your CV (Don't know if you guys call it that to) and later on in your future.

Yeah, I decided to do it a long time ago, I'm just keeping the thread open for moral support. It's not teaching, exactly. I'm writing the course and it's going to be a book, but I will have a job for support the students when they can't grasp something or have something they can't do. I've currently got 5 pages of it done.
Good luck to you but teachers don't really make very much money.
Yes, you should definitely become a teacher and help out the other less advanced people to become as good as you and some how help out the next generation of students.
I say do it. It would give you excellent practice and will look good for future jobs.
(03-11-2012, 06:14 PM)TwoMuchCaffeine Wrote: Good luck to you but teachers don't really make very much money.

Dude, he is 17 years old, ofc its a good job.
If it something you really enjoy go for it Smile.
Well it's really up to you.
But just be sure you can answer the different questions that students will ask, else you will look like an idiot.
But if you are confident and think you will be a good teacher then go for it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just downloaded 2.39GB of Daft Punk O_o Logan 15 1,856 12-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Soundwave