Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble thinking of a name
http://www.codeheaven.net/ It is available Tongue
Hmm... these are all good suggestions, but, I need something that could be used for a Company. Like, Something Software, Something Industries etc, like that.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Quick Silver Software

yeah its pretty made but its all i could think of

EDIT: Select Software isn't bad either
(11-06-2009, 03:24 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Hmm... these are all good suggestions, but, I need something that could be used for a Company. Like, Something Software, Something Industries etc, like that.

Ah, so you need Industry sort of domain ?
I suggest you to make like
"codeworkshop"
"codeindustry"
"codustry"
"snippetindustry"
(11-06-2009, 03:24 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Hmm... these are all good suggestions, but, I need something that could be used for a Company. Like, Something Software, Something Industries etc, like that.

Anything can be used for a company name, I think you're looking for a boring, vanilla, generic name which is stupid - be creative.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
I agree with iintens, don't use something that is plain. You have to think of something unique. Microsoft, what does that have to do with computers? Nothing until they made it that way. Apple, same thing. What does Google have to do with search engine, or anything internet related, same with Yahoo!. None of that stuff has what it does in it. Really the only industry that has what industry it is is hosting. Look at Omni and Witza. Don't be boring, be unique.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
softmagics[dot]com

what about his one.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
Hmmmm, thanks for the advice guys. That puts more perspective on things.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could I get in trouble? iRun 5 901 03-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Starbreak