Support Forums

Full Version: Trouble thinking of a name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ughhhhhhh....
My friend and I are starting a business to sell our [mostly his] programs. We are planning to have a Software page where you can download great programs and buy even better ones, and we plan to have a forums for the website, just to discuss any of the programs and specialize in Software and Design.

I do not need any help in the actual field of setting it all up and stuff, I'm fine with that, I just can't think of a bloody name!

A guy called Cyberhacker [I think he's on here?] came up with something which I then created into Codedesign, but sadly that was taken.

We have come up with many suggestions, but none sadly are standing out to us. I need help, how can I think of a creative name that can be used as a company type name aswell as a simple internet forum name.

Any ideas at all? It doesn't matter if they're not good. I can't think of anything, any help would be great at the moment!

Thanks-
trilo
Your signature is broken Smile
If you think of a name, it dosent hurt to check all TLD's including ccTLD's. Like I have DesignLab.me (for my portfolio).

Interesting Fact: For the first year of operation, Google didn't have a name
How did google operate without a name :S

ontopic: what about CodeIsland? It's cheesey, but it's all i can think of.
That reminds me too much of Systemerror's 'Hackers Paradise', Since I hate Systemerror I instantly hate any site that has ever, is, or is ever going to use that name Smile
Well i will just give a list, and do you mind about .com, .net ect?
Code:
SourceCode.
CodeSource.
CodersSource.
Planet-Program.
Programforums. ( Oh wait, Omni would already have that in his collection xD)
SoftSource.
SoftwareSource.
WorldPrograms.
ProPrograms.
SoftDesign.

Well i can think of heaps but i dont know if you like any. And with that one that CyberHacker suggested, Maybe you could make it Code-Design, Adding a - Could apply to all of the above and any more you think if. I hope i helped you.
(11-06-2009, 12:27 AM)Fail Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Well i will just give a list, and do you mind about .com, .net ect?
Code:
SourceCode.
CodeSource.
CodersSource.
Planet-Program.
Programforums. ( Oh wait, Omni would already have that in his collection xD)
SoftSource.
SoftwareSource.
WorldPrograms.
ProPrograms.
SoftDesign.

Well i can think of heaps but i dont know if you like any. And with that one that CyberHacker suggested, Maybe you could make it Code-Design, Adding a - Could apply to all of the above and any more you think if. I hope i helped you.

Haha, thanks mate for the suggestions, now I'll be able to make a choice easier.
No probs im here to help. If you need some more i can think of some.
What about "codeheaven". Just a suggestion Smile
(11-06-2009, 08:25 AM)zone Wrote: [ -> ]What about "codeheaven". Just a suggestion Smile

http://codeheaven.info/Welcome.html
Pages: 1 2