Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying a Phone
I would go with the iPhone 4S. That samsung phone is pretty big and doesn't have as many nice features as the iPhone has.
I highly suggest buying the iPhone. It is much better, I think it is much faster and has a lot more apps.
I don't know about the note, but I have the samsung galaxy s2 and that surpasses the iPhone by far imo.
iOs over Android, so there is no competition.

I prefer Samsung because I own a Samsung phone, but that is because I am poor.
If I had a change I would go over iOS. I have never owned one, but used from friends and I freakin love them.

Android for apps, iOS for quality. Since Android's quality is lower than anything normal, go for iOS.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I've used IOS and Android and I personally prefer Android (It is much more customizable and can be set-up to fit you plus I like OpenSource) but, they are both really good systems. It really comes down to you and what you want.
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
(04-11-2012, 05:16 PM)caspur Wrote: I've used IOS and Android and I personally prefer Android (It is much more customizable and can be set-up to fit you plus I like OpenSource) but, they are both really good systems. It really comes down to you and what you want.

I am starting to love the Android. But, I am planning to buy IPhone aswell.
Hello friend iPhone 4 is the best and it has a lot of feature.i love iPhone and this is the time of iPhone.i also want to suggest you go to online store there you will get a lot of models of iPhone and other phones.
Good Luck !!!
UAE Online Shopping
Just stick with any android phone, they are 100 times better then an iPhone
Go for the Samsung Galaxy Note. Android is more versatile than iOS. Samsung is a better manufacturer than Apple. And the phone just looks plain cooler!
Always go for an android phone. iPhone sucks.
[Image: i0VVuh9kratzw.gif]