Support Forums

Full Version: Buying a Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

I am planning to buy a phone, but i don't know what should i buy either IPhone4S or Samsung Galaxy Note. Any suggestions guys?
It really depends on what kind of user you are. You should definitely Google for some comparisons, such as http://www.knowyourmobile.com/appleiphon..._note.html
(03-06-2012, 11:06 AM)RubiksHQ Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends on what kind of user you are. You should definitely Google for some comparisons, such as http://www.knowyourmobile.com/appleiphon..._note.html

I saw the Android has RDP / SSH features to connect which will be very nice and useful for me. Maybe i'l go with the Samsung Galaxy Note yet some say Iphone4s is more better.
Still haven't decide what to buy lol , maybe i'l wait for the IPHONE5 to go out !
Iphone has better applications, better connectivity, better sensitivity.The only reason people choose SII is because of Android! If I were you I'd go for the Iphone.

PS: If you dont have an Iphone you dont have an Iphone.
(03-14-2012, 07:12 AM)BigdaddyV Wrote: [ -> ]Iphone has better applications, better connectivity, better sensitivity.The only reason people choose SII is because of Android! If I were you I'd go for the Iphone.

PS: If you dont have an Iphone you dont have an Iphone.

Thanks for the suggestion tho yet Galaxy note has better specs than IPhone4S, I believe that you are just following the trend : ) I think ima go get Galaxy Note
Go for iphone, it's amazing worth the price you spend.
It depends what you want to see in the phone, an iPhone is very simple and sleek but with the Note you can do a lot more advanced things.
Iphones are a little too mainstream... They aren't even that good.

Once you've handled both of them and used them, you realize that androids are much better.

Good luck with your choice!

-BDP
I would say iPhone, I have an iPhone 4 and I love it all the time, as long as I don't jailbreak it. It has great battery life, super fast, great quality screen, never freezes, and is just a great phone. I don't see any phone out there that can beat it. Especially with having Apple's App store, the iDevices to play a game on, are so much better than trying to play on a HTC or Samsung.
Just my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4