Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to start a flash game website.
I want to create a flash game website for kids to play when they are at school. I became of this idea when my friends were always complaining about the websites with the "good games" always being blocked and the sites that are unblocked have "crap-games". I have purchased a domain for a forum - http://chaosbase.org and I have a free forums software phpBB software and I just want a few topics for my friends to lerk around, (hard to explain, i'll handle that part) and a crap ton of games for them to play, in Free Forums you can add an arcade "mod" and up too 400+ games and edit the names, descriptions of them, etc. now that sounds amazing right? Well it would be if I could figure out how to remove the "new games and stats feature" in the arcade. . .

This is what I want removed || Link to picture also || (Spoiler Below, picture might be a bit large, I apologize)

How do I remove that?!?

This is what I want it to show when ever you go to the "Arcade", NOTHING else. || Link to picture also ||(Spopiler Below, picture might be a bit large, I apologize)

So if you can tell me how to remove it or any websites I could easily host flash games for free using my domain name that would be highly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
Try this.
Go to the site where you want to take a game from.
I'll be using: http://armorgames.com/play/11887/exit-path-2
View the page's source code (Control [Windows] / Command [Mac]) + U (or go to View - then View page source)
Search the specific page for the .swf file extension (Flash game.)
Try to find a flash object that looks like the game's title. On Armor games, you'll get a folder (for me, it's /files/games/exit-path-2-11887.swf)
Go to armorgames.com and add that folder to the end of the address.
It should look like armorgames.com/files/games/exit-path-2-11887.swf
Go to it, and you should get the game standalone.
Then save it and upload it to your website at your discretion.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
That is some useful information but it isn't what I was looking for. Thanks mate.
x.x Took me long enough to make that.
Anyways, specifically what do you need help with? The OP is a little unclear.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
He doesn't want new games, he's asking for how can he modify the source code to look more descriptive instead of just the name & picture if I'm correct???

Also, thanks for the advice Dex Smile
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I think you can get a good support at phpbb's official support forums or the plugin's official support forum

[url=http://myurl.pk/BLgzA][/url]
Yup, most of us here don't have a lot of experience with online arcades. I suggest you look at the documentation for that arcade.

There are some websites that let you rebrand their site and have all their games, I forgot their names, but they are pretty popular. I suggest you check that out, you'll have thousands of games, without spending time looking for them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress flash plugin NekoChan 1 735 01-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Last Post: NekoChan
  10 Flash Templates Activeden XML V3 Exalboz 4 1,649 11-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  A way for your website to be successful WEBSITE TRAFFIC!! utubeboosterr 2 2,047 07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Relapse
  Redirecting non flash supported people kaosjon 2 804 07-03-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: djakariuz
  How to make a Flash website from scratch Mastermrz 3 1,345 06-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Slurms Makenzi