Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone5
Iphone 5 has been launched. What is new in the features? I am willing to buy it.
I know there will be a better processor and better camera, other than that not sure. I will look into it though. Super excited!
Omg
You really are gullible aren't you?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
LOL XD D3X, welcome to modern world.
Usually, with these things, there a wait & see.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I am not sure of the new features however i think when this phone gets released i will personally be purchasing it as iphones i think have alot of useful applications. However i really like the androids too but so many companys like to focus on bringing a product out for the idevices due to the popularity etc i might change my mind though and go with a galaxy not sure yet xD.
Eligible.
I live in France and I didn't heard about the iPhone 5 lol.
At the moment , there is still tv spot to advertise the iPhone 4S Big Grin
iPhone 5 hasn't been released yet, they decided to build up some tension with the iPhone 4S to push new features, then bundle those with several new features and noticeably improved specs.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
I haven't heard anything about the iPhone 5 yet?
(03-09-2012, 10:41 PM)iKraZee Wrote: I haven't heard anything about the iPhone 5 yet?

Yeah, it's supposed to be released this summer.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-09-2012, 10:47 PM)Alreiger Wrote: Yeah, it's supposed to be released this summer.

Hmm, my bet is it's going to be the same as the iPhone 4S just a little bigger. Probably a few little upgrades here and there.