Support Forums

Full Version: Iphone5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Iphone 5 has been launched. What is new in the features? I am willing to buy it.
I know there will be a better processor and better camera, other than that not sure. I will look into it though. Super excited!
Omg
You really are gullible aren't you?
LOL XD D3X, welcome to modern world.
Usually, with these things, there a wait & see.
I am not sure of the new features however i think when this phone gets released i will personally be purchasing it as iphones i think have alot of useful applications. However i really like the androids too but so many companys like to focus on bringing a product out for the idevices due to the popularity etc i might change my mind though and go with a galaxy not sure yet xD.
I live in France and I didn't heard about the iPhone 5 lol.
At the moment , there is still tv spot to advertise the iPhone 4S Big Grin
iPhone 5 hasn't been released yet, they decided to build up some tension with the iPhone 4S to push new features, then bundle those with several new features and noticeably improved specs.
I haven't heard anything about the iPhone 5 yet?
(03-09-2012, 10:41 PM)iKraZee Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't heard anything about the iPhone 5 yet?

Yeah, it's supposed to be released this summer.
(03-09-2012, 10:47 PM)Alreiger Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's supposed to be released this summer.

Hmm, my bet is it's going to be the same as the iPhone 4S just a little bigger. Probably a few little upgrades here and there.
Pages: 1 2