Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childnet International - Cyber Bullying
(11-09-2009, 02:22 PM)PaNiK Wrote: Haha, just being honest.

So true Tongue
May your vibrations feel good. </nonperverted>?

[Image: l_ab7cb1936b674509926042233129f5d6.png]
All the things I want to say summed up in one acronym - lol
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]
(11-08-2009, 08:47 PM)Codine Wrote: But it's the internet, people shouldn't let stupid stuff bother them.

I personally don't care. If you being a person who is just acting tough on the internet because they know that, their ego needs to be taken down a notch. And since you always can't, you have to find a better way to
(11-10-2009, 10:13 PM)Tm0 Wrote: I personally don't care. If you being a person who is just acting tough on the internet because they know that, their ego needs to be taken down a notch. And since you always can't, you have to find a better way to

But thats still bullying. Which in my eyes is unnessesary.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
It is also a wake up call. If people think they can be an ass to people on the internet, they will do it in RL aswell.
I was bullied all the way through school and it is not fun.
On the net today every site i go too the minute i register and they find out I am a female it takes about one minute for the flaming too begin.
I have been called everything out there and more, Everything but my name and I don't think I have been called that on the net in about a week!
The strange thing is it is all over my age and how i type!
Bullying is no good and me being a victim I know how it feels too be at the other end of it.
I admit, I have cyber bullied some people before, but imo, it was self-defence, they deserved. It wasn't name calling and stuff, more just whitty comebacks that some would call bullying.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I agree bullying is no good. Cyberbullying is in some ways worse because you may not know who is doing it.

Bullys are always cowards which is why it's good to stand up to them but it's a lot harder to stand up to someone if you can't figure out who they are or if they pretend to be someone else you know.

There are people who killed themselves due to cyberbullying and people in prison for doing it.
That's true and I thank you for that it is good too see people are not going too take it anymore!
I feel bad for him kind of
but then again he could of just hackz
[Image: 2ztlq1d.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 3 1,147 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Personal Attack and Nationwide bullying Seeker789 2 590 04-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Callum
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 0 461 04-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: WalkingonStarlight
  Bullying (sort of) Oliver 4 571 08-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  How can I deal with someone I know is bullying other people? Sypheren 2 712 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999