Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childnet International - Cyber Bullying
This is a video that our IT Teacher (who doesn't know crap.) showed us in class a while back.

I don't know why I posted this, it may help someone or someone's friend or something, idk, just watch.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNumIY9D7uY[/yt]
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
This is probably the dumbest thing ever. Kid needs to beef up a bit and whoop some ass lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
It's a sad video. If someone bullies me at school, at least, when I used to go to school, I would beat the butthead to a bloody pulp. It ended right there. They didn't do crap. They never tried to fudge me up, they were/are scared of someone of my length/size/weight.

Edit: Lol'd @ the language filters.
(11-04-2009, 04:31 PM)Azerty Wrote: It's a sad video. If someone bullies me at school, at least, when I used to go to school, I would beat the butthead to a bloody pulp. It ended right there. They didn't do crap. They never tried to fudge me up, they were/are scared of someone of my length/size/weight.

Edit: Lol'd @ the language filters.

I know, you beat there ass, it's usually over with.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(11-05-2009, 02:07 PM)PaNiK Wrote: At the beginning I thought I was watching Harry Potter's suicide video.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Wow. This is pathetic...

Half of the time when something is said over the internet, THE PERSON DOES NOT mean it. I used to do this all the time.. Before you know it, EVERY law will be applied to the internet. Cyberbullying law= The begging of the end.

Let's fight that together, ey?

Also, song is gay.
May your vibrations feel good. </nonperverted>?

[Image: l_ab7cb1936b674509926042233129f5d6.png]
I try not to take anything said on the internet to heart, and if I do, it's usually forgotten within 5minutes.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Doesn't matter. I take threats, and if the person is near me, i have to choices, fight, or let the police take care of it. The latter always leaves a longer scar, since most get kicked off the internet for a year, ones that get back on, usually get caught and lose it for longer.
(11-08-2009, 08:44 PM)Tm0 Wrote: Doesn't matter. I take threats, and if the person is near me, i have to choices, fight, or let the police take care of it. The latter always leaves a longer scar, since most get kicked off the internet for a year, ones that get back on, usually get caught and lose it for longer.

But it's the internet, people shouldn't let stupid stuff bother them.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(11-05-2009, 02:07 PM)PaNiK Wrote: At the beginning I thought I was watching Harry Potter's suicide video.

:rofl:
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 3 1,147 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Personal Attack and Nationwide bullying Seeker789 2 590 04-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Callum
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 0 461 04-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: WalkingonStarlight
  Bullying (sort of) Oliver 4 571 08-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  How can I deal with someone I know is bullying other people? Sypheren 2 712 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999