Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childnet International - Cyber Bullying
lol yeah harry potter and the little pricks XD but yeah its kinda corny and if u get cyber bullied. Work out like crazy for a few months and you dont even have to fight just wear some fly clothes one day and flex in front of everyone and then no one thinks you are a nerd r freak unless ur like cyber bullied cus ur big then idk what ur solution is except for fighting. This worked for me
Cyberbullies are avoidable, real bullies arent. The internet in all honesty has no laws, theyve tried making laws for the net, but people will always find a way to bypass it, or they just do it without a care. I admit, I have cyberbullied peeps, sometimes to bring their life down to my level... other times, just to laugh at how stupid they are.

The worst time for someone to piss me off is when im calm, because im at my smartest then. One time some guy assumed one word can act as one sentence. I called him an idiot (not literally) and the went on a spaz insulting me and my mother, I pointed out how stupid he was, after I said that he called me a collection of animals. Its amusing how much I can piss someone off.
It's the f-ing Internet for christs sake, My god if people bullying you make you that way... God, grow up on the East end, guarantee bullying and nothing lol. But... for those.... "sensitive"...... "men"... This is for you!
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
Ktmrider always to tell the truth :p . Yeah, you need to beat the living shet out of someone who bullies you; unless you meet them at their level, their going to not really understand that you can't live that way. Fock what the world says; you need to meet them at their level.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
In the place where I come from there is no Bullying I mean there is but its not the same like if someone threatens you today and kick your ass tomorrow he will be the one BullyiedDevlish and thats great I mean you can kick someone but its better not to come to school tomorrow,its just the way it is.
This made me laugh. If something like that breaks you, you need to kill yourself. If you dont have a sense of self worth higher than that, you dont need to continue your existance, because more than likely with a self esteem like that, you wont get anywhere in life anyways. To everyone else who is involved in a situation like this, and they just want it to go away, block the user, and change your number. If they circumvent it by any means, you have a valid reason to file charges for harrasment, the site would be slander. Both are legal actions, slander leading to possible lawsuit (if children at fault, the parents are still held liable for their actions.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 3 1,147 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Personal Attack and Nationwide bullying Seeker789 2 591 04-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Callum
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 0 461 04-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: WalkingonStarlight
  Bullying (sort of) Oliver 4 571 08-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  How can I deal with someone I know is bullying other people? Sypheren 2 712 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999