Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot & Cold...
LOL XD Ya Verspil, no one can because their not the creator of the earth ;P
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Cold exists because there's not enough heat, its like me saying why do poor people exist, simple - because they don't have enough money.
(02-06-2012, 05:04 AM)Tricks Wrote: Cold exists because there's not enough heat, its like me saying why do poor people exist, simple - because they don't have enough money.

That's not a great comparison in my opinion, saying people are poor because they don't have enough money is more like a definition than an explanation.

"Why do people not have money, and some do?" -- "Why does hot and cold have to exist in unison?"

If you were to take out the sun for your idea of there "not being enough heat" (from the sun i'm assuming) which is why you say cold exists, that doesn't explain why things have to be cold by default for the sun to have to warm us up so that we don't have to be cold? Why can't just the normal atmosphere be warm or hot?

Why don't we have a sun that cools things down instead of heats things up because the atmosphere itself is too hot?

Either way i'm sure it wasn't a scientific question he was asking and more of a theoretical question.
Alright answer this,

why are things pulled and pushed? Can't they just be pulled?

Come on now, you make no sense.
There needs to be equality in the world is why.
Ehk, when is the world equal???
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clean As Cold Water FirefoxWiz 1 726 05-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Last Post: bnza8