Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot & Cold...
I know this might be a little off topic but why in the world did GOD allow both Hot & Cold to exist??? The only way I warm up is by a shower that also loses the hot water -_-

Why can't it just be warm, neutral with no feeling??? -_-
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Well thats how nature and world is ... I dont know what elsee to say.
[Image: IYOy9.png]
If I was you I wouldn't ask anything to do with god on this forum, there's a few members here, including nyself, who don't believe in god and would like to start a debate about it. Unfortunately Omni doesn't allow debate threads here. You should of just asked "why does both hot and cold exists?".
(01-30-2012, 08:56 AM)BreShiE Wrote: If I was you I wouldn't ask anything to do with god on this forum, there's a few members here, including nyself, who don't believe in god and would like to start a debate about it. Unfortunately Omni doesn't allow debate threads here. You should of just asked "why does both hot and cold exists?".
At the same time, I believe there is one. Now, I'm not one of those believers that shoves it down but neither am I one to stand back with saying something like that. In a way, I believe it would offend me to if I didn't say anything though.
This is a question that really cannot be answered but i guess why it exists is because of nature think about it in the perspective of animals being hot and cold blooded. I guess if everything was just hot or in the middle the animals who live in extreme conditions eg polar bears etc would not be able to live due to the climate being too hot. However this is my opinion on the subject however others may be diffrent
Eligible.
It was more of something that is random, bullshit that came from when I woke up & it's too freezing XD
(01-30-2012, 05:11 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: At the same time, I believe there is one. Now, I'm not one of those believers that shoves it down but neither am I one to stand back with saying something like that. In a way, I believe it would offend me to if I didn't say anything though.
After that comment I'm so trying hard not to answer you back in the way I feel, you're lucky.
(01-31-2012, 05:49 AM)BreShiE Wrote: After that comment I'm so trying hard not to answer you back in the way I feel, you're lucky.
I kinda thought so & I felt like an ass but at the same time, I see it as the truth. One thing I will say is sorry I offended you :O
(01-31-2012, 06:07 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: I kinda thought so & I felt like an ass but at the same time, I see it as the truth. One thing I will say is sorry I offended you :O

It didn't offend me man, but as I said I don't believe in god and I love to state my arguments as to why, but according to Omni I can't.
Wow nice question, think nobody can answer this one, I really dont know...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clean As Cold Water FirefoxWiz 1 735 05-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Last Post: bnza8