Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JavaDevelopmentForums.com
(01-28-2012, 02:43 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I think that color looks much better for the banner i mean.
Would be nice to see the banner a little higher in that area if possible?
Trimming the image space above it or the diameters used for that background area.

How's the colour look now? I'll see if I can raise the image a bit.
Done. Thoughts? I think it looks pretty spiffy as is.
I agree King.
It works and is pleasing to the eye now.
Register button is there and yea i think it looks clean.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(01-28-2012, 02:56 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I agree King.
It works and is pleasing to the eye now.
Register button is there and yea i think it looks clean.

Sweet. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. Thanks for your help so far. ;)
I think you should make that toggle panel unfold when the user first loads the page Smile

Saves them from a click.
(01-28-2012, 03:16 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: I think you should make that toggle panel unfold when the user first loads the page Smile

Saves them from a click.

Once you register it's default toggled out. Problem is that I want it toggled out to guests (so they can see the actual register link). Not sure how this is best done.
Obvious question: do you know Java? People probably won't join if the owner himself isn't exceptional at Java.
(01-28-2012, 08:23 AM)Pierre Lambito Wrote: Obvious question: do you know Java? People probably won't join if the owner himself isn't exceptional at Java.

Yes. But I'm still learning.
I dont personally like the toggle panel for registered members cuz they can still see the register button on the forum even after being signed in.. Doesn't make sense to me there..
Rest the forum looks quite nice Smile)
[Image: IYOy9.png]