Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Domains + MyBB Service
(01-27-2012, 09:29 PM)Crystal Wrote: Till what time period are these domain name available? I mean that for how many years have you paid for the hosting and domain?

I paid for a year on both domains, theunknownnetwork only has a few months left but executable still has 10 months left. Also, if you want hosting with it, it will be hosted on my main and as long as I carry on with web development the hosting will be there.
I am sorta interested in executable but I would also have the way it is atm .. with the front page and everything.. contact, forum and everything...
Also do u accept alertpay???
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(01-28-2012, 07:21 AM)Crystal Wrote: I am sorta interested in executable but I would also have the way it is atm .. with the front page and everything.. contact, forum and everything...
Also do u accept alertpay???

No, sorry I don't accept alert pay. Also, for $15 I will give you one of my custom MyBB themes to go on the forum, FileZilla access to the domain (so you can change the files all you like) and a completely new MyBB installation. Along with the front of the page edited to how you want it. Sound fair?
I like the current theme on your forum, n would appreciate if i could get the site the way it is at the moment.. Also i just have $9.78 in my alertpay Sad AP is the only payment gateway i use :\
Also i just did a whois search and it says
Domain Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED ..
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Crystal he said he doesn't have AP and you won't get a whole site for $9.78
(01-28-2012, 09:55 AM)Crystal Wrote: I like the current theme on your forum, n would appreciate if i could get the site the way it is at the moment.. Also i just have $9.78 in my alertpay Sad AP is the only payment gateway i use :\
Also i just did a whois search and it says
Domain Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED ..

Sorry, as I said, I don't accept AlertPay as I don't have an account on that site, only PayPal please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DigitalServer.com.mx - Leading dedicated server + Cheap .MX domains in Mexico! drivegiga 0 237 03-11-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: drivegiga
  Get DigitalServer.com.mx Quality Servers + Cheap .MX Domains in Mexico! drivegiga 0 256 02-05-2024, 12:06 AM
  #1 Dedicated Server Provider in MX| Cheap .MX domains + Servers for VPN! drivegiga 0 277 12-25-2023, 10:34 PM
  #1 Dedicated Server Provider in MX| Cheap .MX domains + Servers for VPN! drivegiga 0 82 07-19-2022, 10:01 PM
  Get DigitalServer.com.mx Quality Servers + Cheap .MX Domains in Mexico! drivegiga 0 133 05-30-2022, 10:07 PM