Support Forums

Full Version: Cheap Domains + MyBB Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm willing to let these go quite cheap, I don't need them for anything and I need some money to get a new site up and running, these aren't going anywhere for me so I'm willing to let them go cheap.

executable.me
theunknownnetwork.com

Also, if anyone needs some help with MyBB, anything at all, I will do it for you. Depending on the job all depends on the amount it will cost.
How much are you looking for theunknownnetwork.com ??
I'll let it go for $5. Which will also include hosting, if you need it.
Still selling, I will sell both domains for just $15 together. ($10 for executable.me and $5 for theunknownnetwork.com).
Wasn't executable.me the website you were going to "dedicate 100% of time into?" What happened to that?

Anyway, I'll pay you $6 for executable.me.
(01-23-2012, 07:53 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't executable.me the website you were going to "dedicate 100% of time into?" What happened to that?

Anyway, I'll pay you $6 for executable.me.

It was, yes. Bit after having the domain I no longer like it, I wouldn't sell it if I didn't have to.

Can't you stretch to 10?
I'd go $7 and that is about it. Sorry.
(01-24-2012, 08:46 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I'd go $7 and that is about it. Sorry.

It's going to hurt me to see it go, but sure. PMs or AIM?
Laugh backed out, still selling. Let me know if you want to cut any deals.
Till what time period are these domain name available? I mean that for how many years have you paid for the hosting and domain?
Pages: 1 2