Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design?
(01-25-2012, 06:09 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Def. not the brightest answer, I would like you to beat Corel with Photoshop on vectors.

(01-23-2012, 10:12 AM)Gerira Gaijin Wrote: You can't go wrong with Photoshop Smile

Yes, yes you can.

Photoshop is the best software out there for general graphic design use.. That's common knowledge. It has everything that you need, to do lots of different styles of work. As for vectoring, yes Photoshop isn't the best option, but that's because it doesn't specialize in vectoring, unlike Illustrator, which is hands down the best vectoring software available.

Photoshop is actually probably the easiest to learn.
(01-28-2012, 07:22 AM)Fragma Wrote: Photoshop is the best software out there for general graphic design use.. That's common knowledge. It has everything that you need, to do lots of different styles of work. As for vectoring, yes Photoshop isn't the best option, but that's because it doesn't specialize in vectoring, unlike Illustrator, which is hands down the best vectoring software available.

I think you should read my replies more, not just spit crap.
I just said what was the truth.

Hands down? I work with both CorelDraw and Illustrator, I wouldn't say it's that much better than Corel, they are quite equal.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(01-28-2012, 06:58 PM)NekoChan Wrote: I think you should read my replies more, not just spit crap.
I just said what was the truth.

Hands down? I work with both CorelDraw and Illustrator, I wouldn't say it's that much better than Corel, they are quite equal.

I read your reply and it sounded as if you were dismissing Photoshop as a good program for graphic design.. Which is just bizarre. I haven't used CorelDraw, and I'm sure it's good, but Illustrator is a better known and more widely used program for vectoring, which is why I mentioned it.

My reply was hardly spitting crap.. It was a valid response to your post. Don't be so childish.
I would say Photoshop Smile Its the best and I learned graphics with photoshop..
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(01-29-2012, 07:21 AM)Fragma Wrote: I read your reply and it sounded as if you were dismissing Photoshop as a good program for graphic design.. Which is just bizarre. I haven't used CorelDraw, and I'm sure it's good, but Illustrator is a better known and more widely used program for vectoring, which is why I mentioned it.

My reply was hardly spitting crap.. It was a valid response to your post. Don't be so childish.

I just diss people who say Photoshop is the best, they are talking about razter and pixels, which can give false information to the beginner.

So more known = Hands down better, now that is being childish.
I use both for work and there is nothing I can't do in Corel, that I can in illustrator and I prefer Corel more actually.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Graphic design software is expensive so new designers are often looking to save as much as possible in the beginning by getting the bare minimum software. Adobe and Corel provide most of the professional level graphics software choices.
It is difficult to decide which software is the best graphic design software to use for learning graphics as it totally depends upon the work and the tools the software provides for the work. According to me two softwares are best for graphic design Photoshop and Corel Draw. These two softwares provide a variety of tools and options to create a creative work like visiting cards, invitation cards, advertisements, banners, digital painting, matte painting etc. And both softwares are very easy to learn.
pen tray
I'm using photoshop, and I believe it's one of the best graphical designing software out there. Many of you don't use it just because of two facts, the first is that it's not free, and the second one is that you like far more simpler programs.
Photoshop is good , I use it myself too.
I'm a beginner to photoshop too but since there are plenty tutorials on the web it makes it mutch easyer to learn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Figma vs Sketch: Which UI Design Tool Is Better In 2022? tk-hassan 0 188 06-09-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  3 Key Factors to Consider for Responsive Design Performance & UX tk-hassan 0 194 11-14-2021, 11:19 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Graphic Design Dictionary Fragma 62 23,619 07-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Any good service for web design and support? Kdstack 1 890 06-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Laptop for grapic design aza.cute 6 2,032 06-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Last Post: HostSlayer