Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extraordinary | MyBB Theme [COMPLETED]
Read First (Click to View)

Theme Name:
Extraordinary

Short Description:
This sleek, dark theme is perfect for a hacker related forum.

MyBB Version:
1.6x

Detailed Information:
=============================

This sleek, dark theme is perfect for a hacker-type forum. Of course it can be used for any other forum but was purely made for the hackers forum market. I hope you guys enjoy this theme as it was the first one that I ever made, but don't worry, there's a lot more to come yet!

==============================

Only one condition comes with this theme:
You may not remove the copyright. Removal of copyright requires a $5 fee. If you disregard this condition a complaint will be made!

==============================

License:
You are free to use this theme as many times as you like, you
can edit it as you will. But, you may NOT remove the copyright.
The copyright cannot be removed, I hope you can respect this as
it took me a while to get this theme looking perfect. If you wish
to remove the copyright, then it requires a $5 fee. You can contact
me in one of the following places:

http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...e&uid=9346
http://community.mybb.com/user-53653.html

Previews:

Live Demo:
http://forum.executable.me

Download Link:
PM me if you wish to use this theme, it is not free any more.
Sorry but it's just horrid. The colours don't go well together at all. The icons & banner aren't very good either.
(01-22-2012, 11:40 AM)Fragma Wrote: Sorry but it's just horrid. The colours don't go well together at all. The icons & banner aren't very good either.

I actually thought the colours went well together? Confused

What could I do to improve it?
Nah the colours look awful. None of them go well together at all.
Check out kuler.adobe.com - Should give you an idea of colours that go well together.
(01-22-2012, 11:45 AM)Fragma Wrote: Nah the colours look awful. None of them go well together at all.
Check out kuler.adobe.com - Should give you an idea of colours that go well together.

Changed it around, re-did some of the colours, what do you think now?
Still horrid.
The pale green background doesn't go well with the strong dark greys.
The icons need changing.
The font colour on the navigation is random and sticks out like a sore thumb.
The banner needs changing.

It's better but it's still really not that nice. Don't mean to sound too harsh but if I didn't tell you, someone else would Tongue.
(01-22-2012, 12:07 PM)Fragma Wrote: Still horrid.
The pale green background doesn't go well with the strong dark greys.
The icons need changing.
The font colour on the navigation is random and sticks out like a sore thumb.
The banner needs changing.

It's better but it's still really not that nice. Don't mean to sound too harsh but if I didn't tell you, someone else would Tongue.

I'm not going to get anywhere with anything if I don't hear the bad side of things. Victoire

Hmm, the banner was only up there because I had nothing else to put up.

Tell me exactly, what I should change, and to what. Lol, that way I can get it right. xD
I am inclined to agree with Jack.
You've mixed together two contrasting colors in a way which doesn't really seem to go too well and I could spot some link colors which don't seem to be working at all.

I would suggest using a little darker color for the background instead of such a pale green color. Also, the buttons could use some more fine-tuning. I'm curious to know why there's a bit of space to the periphery of the text in the button instead of placing the text in the center for optimizing its function.

I know the banner is a preview and not really important, but it could still be better and could help tie in the theme.

I know you can do much better Breshie. You're just getting started. Thumbsup
(01-22-2012, 12:16 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I am inclined to agree with Jack.
You've mixed together two contrasting colors in a way which doesn't really seem to go too well and I could spot some link colors which don't seem to be working at all.

I would suggest using a little darker color for the background instead of such a pale green color. Also, the buttons could use some more fine-tuning. I'm curious to know why there's a bit of space to the periphery of the text in the button instead of placing the text in the center for optimizing its function.

I know the banner is a preview and not really important, but it could still be better and could help tie in the theme.

I know you can do much better Breshie. You're just getting started. Thumbsup

Lol, half of the things you mentioned is how I first had it, until Fragma said otherwise.
(01-22-2012, 12:09 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I'm not going to get anywhere with anything if I don't hear the bad side of things. Victoire

Hmm, the banner was only up there because I had nothing else to put up.

Tell me exactly, what I should change, and to what. Lol, that way I can get it right. xD

First decide whether you're going for a light or dark theme.. Then decide on what colours you want to use using the site above.
If I tell you exactly what to change then it would be me making the theme and not you lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Completed] Pagination with HTML Table The Pastafarian 0 562 09-21-2014, 09:06 AM
Last Post: The Pastafarian
  Gamer - Premium Mybb Theme Jitty 1 882 06-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: https
  Orange Peel - MyBB theme by biasa199 biasa199 14 2,327 06-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: AdminKorner
  [WIP] Juiced - MyBB Theme [WIP] BreShiE 29 6,609 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Violent Fire [MyBB Theme] Released Peter L 5 1,557 03-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L