Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going To Surrey (UK)
(01-19-2012, 04:12 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Sure you are. Roflmao I can't really imagine you as a bully, lmfao. I believe the way you are here on the forum is how you are IRL.

Lol. I'm not really a bully but I'm certainly not like I am on here. There's quite a bit of pressure where I live. It's pretty rough here so you've got to fit in, and if you don't then you get trouble, which is why I like going on forums, as I can put forward another side of my personality without trying too hard to please everybody around me.

My friends IRL don't know about my obsession with forums, and if I told them how knowledgeable I am with computers they would just laugh at me, and wouldn't believe me. The computer for me is like a secret passion that only my family really knows about.

Only 4 years or so ago, I was constantly getting arrested, having my house raided by police, going out getting drunk and fighting on Friday nights.. Typical "Geordie" stuff really lol.. I've nearly been sent to prison a few times. It's just part of life where I live. Most of my mates from 4 years ago are now on the dole doing nothing, or are in prison.

So yeh, if you met me IRL, I think you'd be quite surprised.
When I first start gettings into PC's and forums I was the same as Frag, none of my friends knew and I was a completely different person at school, out etc...

But I now conduct myself as I wish and have no worries displaying my knowledge and talk about my passions etc...

We should have a SF UK member meet up in like one location lol Smile

Would only be like 5 of us but it would be a good piss up no doubt.
(01-19-2012, 04:27 PM)Sam Wrote: When I first start gettings into PC's and forums I was the same as Frag, none of my friends knew and I was a completely different person at school, out etc...

But I now conduct myself as I wish and have no worries displaying my knowledge and talk about my passions etc...

Definitely mate. We'd have to sneak BreShie into the pub though as he's only 17, poor kid ;)
(01-19-2012, 04:27 PM)Sam Wrote: When I first start gettings into PC's and forums I was the same as Frag, none of my friends knew and I was a completely different person at school, out etc...

London. May be expensive but they've got some nice nightclubs. Or maybe sheffield, if there's still some Niche nightclubs open. Sounds like a top notch idea.

(01-19-2012, 04:41 PM)Fragma Wrote:

Definitely mate. We'd have to sneak BreShie into the pub though as he's only 17, poor kid ;)

Stop making me feel young. Bebe-pleure

Lol, but don't forget only 6 months until my 18th. Oui