Support Forums

Full Version: Going To Surrey (UK)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sup guys, I thought I'd give you a little "life update" of mine. Tomorrow (20/01/2012) I'm going to be going down to Surrey, near London, in the UK. For those who don't live in the UK, don't worry too much about this thread, I'm more appealing to those who live here (The UK). So who on this forum, in the UK, lives in/near Surrey? I'm only going to be there for an hour or two but I just thought I'd share it with you, anyone else ever been to Surrey? If so, can you tell me what it's like there?
I think I've been there once before.. It was for a family wedding. Very posh and pretty much just full of millionaires.
(01-19-2012, 03:01 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've been there once before.. It was for a family wedding. Very posh and pretty much just full of millionaires.

Really? May have to steal a sports car then. Roflmao
(01-19-2012, 03:03 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Really? May have to steal a sports car then. Roflmao

Well the wedding was my mums cousins (I think?), and her dad is a millionaire, so maybe I just happened to be around a bunch of millionaires and in a posh area, but I'm sure I heard that a bunch of celebrities live there (unless I'm mistaken for a different place, as it was a good few years back). I think I heard Cheryl Cole lives there?
(01-19-2012, 03:09 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Well the wedding was my mums cousins (I think?), and her dad is a millionaire, so maybe I just happened to be around a bunch of millionaires and in a posh area, but I'm sure I heard that a bunch of celebrities live there (unless I'm mistaken for a different place, as it was a good few years back). I think I heard Cheryl Cole lives there?

Probably, because Surrey is a county, there are many places within so yeah. You probably just went to the 'higher class' of Surrey.
I've done some work up there before in previous jobs, however I live 2 hours away from there and I have work tomorrow so I won't be able to meet you Sad

Enjoy.
(01-19-2012, 03:20 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I've done some work up there before in previous jobs, however I live 2 hours away from there and I have work tomorrow so I won't be able to meet you Sad

Enjoy.

Aww Sad

It would be funny to meet you IRL I think. You never know how people are in real life, for example, I'm much more lively.
(01-19-2012, 03:52 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Aww Sad

It would be funny to meet you IRL I think. You never know how people are in real life, for example, I'm much more lively.

You wouldn't want to meet me. I'm a big bully.
(01-19-2012, 03:58 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You wouldn't want to meet me. I'm a big bully.

Sure you are. Roflmao I can't really imagine you as a bully, lmfao. I believe the way you are here on the forum is how you are IRL.
I'm actually only 12 and I'm still in year 9.
Pages: 1 2