Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skrillex - First Of The Year
I feel like I never understand any of these videos? And for the song, well I've heard better.
(01-28-2012, 11:56 AM)๖ۣۜNitrous Wrote: I feel like I never understand any of these videos? And for the song, well I've heard better.

The video is obviously of a paedophile whom is stalking that girl, but the girl is possessed by some sort of spirit who hurts the paedophile and at the end of the song kills him. Pretty obvious?
Obvious yeh, but also very pointless lol. It's not very creative lets be honest.. Seems like he's starting to realize that his songs aren't that good, so he's trying to focus the attention on the video.

Credit to whoever did the special effects though.
(01-28-2012, 01:44 PM)Fragma Wrote: Obvious yeh, but also very pointless lol. It's not very creative lets be honest.. Seems like he's starting to realize that his songs aren't that good, so he's trying to focus the attention on the video.

Credit to whoever did the special effects though.

That's nonsense now fragma lol, There's people out there that listen to his songs without looking at the video lol. And some videos on youtube only show his logo.
(01-28-2012, 02:46 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: That's nonsense now fragma lol, There's people out there that listen to his songs without looking at the video lol. And some videos on youtube only show his logo.

People don't listen to his songs really though do they? They just pretend they do so that people think they're cool cos apparently it's cool to listen to Skrillex.
Surely nobody has actually managed to listen to one of his songs from start to finish without their ears bleeding??
(01-28-2012, 03:01 PM)Fragma Wrote: People don't listen to his songs really though do they? They just pretend they do so that people think they're cool cos apparently it's cool to listen to Skrillex.
Surely nobody has actually managed to listen to one of his songs from start to finish without their ears bleeding??
Surprisingly, I have but always looked at Skrillex like a loser for some reason. Maybe how his music is made.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
ahaha dubstep was never my thing, I find it very ear hurting.
Fragma it's all depends on personal opinion just like the way you think ps3 is better then xbox
(01-28-2012, 03:01 PM)Fragma Wrote: People don't listen to his songs really though do they? They just pretend they do so that people think they're cool cos apparently it's cool to listen to Skrillex.

Fragma this is just getting stupid now lol, of course people listen to his songs, I can't see why, but they do. It's not like weed, where people fake that daily to seem "cool".
Really? Wow that's quite surprising. I honestly thought that people just pretended to listen to him so that they seemed "cool".. I can't imagine how anyone can listen to a full song of his.

It's a shame because you can tell that he has talent through his intros.. The first 1:20 of the song you posted was really good and had loads of potential, but then it just fell into a bottomless pit of hell.

It's a also a shame that I can no longer say to people that I like Dubstep without them automatically assuming that must mean I love Skrillex. Makes me lol.
In general skrillex is a very good dubstep artist.
I like his music.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Benny Benassi - Cinema (Skrillex Remix) VeNoMz 24 3,086 09-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Last Post: .edit