Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skrillex - First Of The Year

I listened to this song a couple of days ago for the first time ever, and today just experienced the video. It's probably the best music video I've ever seen! I also love the music, it's now my favourite Dubstep song, officially.
Oh dear god Breshie.... NonoNono
It was an ok video. The idea was creative, but if this is the best music video you've ever seen you haven't seen many music videos.
Skrillex isn't creative. He's a clueless idiot who can't even produce a track properly without stealing other peoples samples, and then smashes them together into a really loud noise so that nobody notices.
He isn't Dubstep... He's just a goth who thinks he's making Dubstep.

(01-18-2012, 12:23 PM)Fragma Wrote: Oh dear god Breshie.... NonoNono

I know, I'm sorry. Bebe-pleure

It's just an amazing song, I usually don't like this sort of Dubstep but each time I hear it, it makes my ears want to have an orgasm...
It's good until 1:20 when the over exaggerated drop kicks in... How you can listen to anything beyond 1:20 I don't know... I got a headache at 1:21, that's how awful it is.
(01-18-2012, 12:48 PM)Fragma Wrote: It's good until 1:20 when the over exaggerated drop kicks in... How you can listen to anything beyond 1:20 I don't know... I got a headache at 1:21, that's how awful it is.

1:20 is where I start to like it.... Confused
It's alright, i've heard somewhat better though, but the kicks are nice in this one.
I'm huge Dubstep fan. I got no problems with Skrillex. Is he the best? Nah..but he's creating the most accessible Dubstep out there.

Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-19-2012, 12:28 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I'm huge Dubstep fan. I got no problems with Skrillex. Is he the best? Nah..but he's creating the most accessible Dubstep out there.

Omni a dubstep fan? haha I wouldn't have guessed that at all Smile Gained some respect from me for that, that's for sure lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Benny Benassi - Cinema (Skrillex Remix) VeNoMz 24 3,083 09-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Last Post: .edit