Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Host Name To IP
(01-20-2012, 05:19 PM)Laugh Wrote: Wow, I just lost all respect for you. Note, there was little to none to being with. A loud mouthed American? What a generalization there, buddy. Your personal conflicts with the member has nothing to do with his points.

RDCA is 100% correct. You're the leader of the Coders group, act like it. It is one thing to be the leader and not be able to code...but it is another to harm the forum's growth and activity by being as ignorant and stubborn as you are now. No one is treating you like a product or brand, that doesn't make a glimmer of sense. We're telling you why you should post virus scans and sources with your "programs." Stop acting like it is a big deal.

I'm not acting like a big deal, this thread was asking for views on the theme, not the program. Why can't anyone understand that?
So..you use somebody else's theme...put it on a program...and want reviews on the theme itself? But you didn't even make it...God your logic kills me.
(01-21-2012, 10:41 AM)Laugh Wrote: So..you use somebody else's theme...put it on a program...and want reviews on the theme itself? But you didn't even make it...God your logic kills me.

I can't believe your feeble mind can't even process what I'm trying to say. Let me put it into lamens terms for you:

1) I have a theme
2) I do something with the theme to test it
3) I post on a forum to see if they like the theme
4) I make up my mind if I use it for all my programs or use a different one based on what I read

It's depressing to even reply to you, it's physically and mentally draining.
Lmao ok Breshie...it'd be logical if you.....y'know...actually designed a theme and asked for opinions so you can improve it. You didn't even design it, so you're asking for opinions on something you had no hand in creating. You can't decide for yourself if it looks nice?

You were called out for not posting a source/virus scan so you changed your reasoning to "i wanted to test the theme," which is where your flawed and idiotic logic has derived from. Your insults don't even make sense...how does a reply physical drain you? Jesus...

He didn't code the app...he didn't design the app...and he puts his name on it and wants opinions. God damn burden to the community.
(01-21-2012, 11:02 AM)Laugh Wrote: Lmao ok Breshie...it'd be logical if you.....y'know...actually designed a theme and asked for opinions so you can improve it. You didn't even design it, so you're asking for opinions on something you had no hand in creating. You can't decide for yourself if it looks nice?

You were called out for not posting a source/virus scan so you changed your reasoning to "i wanted to test the theme," which is where your flawed and idiotic logic has derived from. Your insults don't even make sense...how does a reply physical drain you? Jesus...

He didn't code the app...he didn't design the app...and he puts his name on it and wants opinions. God damn burden to the community.

You seem quite mad. Yes, I did decide for myself that I liked it, but I wanted other peoples opinions too! No, I didn't design it, I never said I did. Also, I didn't code the app, because I'm not a VB coder, never have been, and never have I said otherwise. Also, I wouldn't call myself a burden to the community. How about we put it to a vote? Start a poll and ask people what they think of me, I would like to know myself. I never "changed" my reasoning to me wanting to test a theme, it was always like that. I just added in the extra bit at the bottom of the OP. God, I'm starting to remember why I added you to my ignore list, I was stupid to think someone like yourself could change. I doubt you ever will, at least not for now. For a 15 year old you may be quite knowledgeable. but your still annoying and immature, like most 15 year old's I've met on forums. Now, don't post again, there's no need to. I want this thread to go back on topic from NOW.
Not much to discuss so it cannot go back on topic, the theme looks good. Not much else to be said in regards to the "topic."

No one would care for a poll, nobody wants to read this crap they are reading now. But someone has to say it to you. You are a burden to this community. You cause issues just by posting because your idiocy pisses people off. Also, there is no changing "me." If you make threads like this and replies like you have, I'll make you understand why you shouldn't. I don't care whose feelings get hurt, and I'd appreciate the same in return wholeheartedly. Breshie, you couldn't possibly understand now. I don't blame you. You are oblivious to how you come off in your replies. In a year or two you'll look back and say "was that really me who said that? No wonder I was hated so much."

You're a good guy, you do try. But you don't understand the simplest things like why threads like this have no purpose (at least show us the preview you saw before you downloaded it), why the Coders group leader should at least be a coder or try to contribute to others coding discussions instead of refusing to post virus scans/sources, and why you need to learn when to stop replying.

(01-21-2012, 12:05 PM)Laugh Wrote: Not much to discuss so it cannot go back on topic, the theme looks good. Not much else to be said in regards to the "topic."

No one would care for a poll, nobody wants to read this crap they are reading now. But someone has to say it to you. You are a burden to this community. You cause issues just by posting because your idiocy pisses people off. Also, there is no changing "me." If you make threads like this and replies like you have, I'll make you understand why you shouldn't. I don't care whose feelings get hurt, and I'd appreciate the same in return wholeheartedly. Breshie, you couldn't possibly understand now. I don't blame you. You are oblivious to how you come off in your replies. In a year or two you'll look back and say "was that really me who said that? No wonder I was hated so much."

You're a good guy, you do try. But you don't understand the simplest things like why threads like this have no purpose (at least show us the preview you saw before you downloaded it), why the Coders group leader should at least be a coder or try to contribute to others coding discussions instead of refusing to post virus scans/sources, and why you need to learn when to stop replying.

Who says I should stop replying to my own threads? Also, I'm only hated by people like you, they reason they/you hate me is because I do things differently. I am my own person and I always will be. One thing you should learn about me is I don't take kindly to being told what to do, especially if I don't kniw/like the person, I am then likely to do the complete opposite. So let's review, If RDCA posted nicely, or asked nicely, I would've gladly posted a virus scan/the source. But because he posted it with an attitude, I decided not to. Whereas if someone like Fragma, Sam or Ace came along and asked nicely, I may still do it.

I just don't appreciate the attitude you and RDCA have against me. The way you both just assume I have no coding skills and therefore can't run a group. Well, I can code. Not very well, I will openly admit that, but I can. I believe being a group leader isn't just about having the skills of which the group is for, but also leadership skills. I believe I do have leadership skills. I'm good with people and I can organise things/people quite well. I just don't like it when people come onto my threads and start dishing out posts with attitude saying I HAVE to do this I HAVE to do that. If I was to be asked nicely I wouldn't have a problem doing it for you.

For obvious reason Laugh, I will never like you. But, I believe for the benefit of the forum, we should get along here. I can cope with that, because we're both active members and in our own way we do benefit the forum. So it's a shame to see us both fighting like this, so I propose, for the sake of this forum, a neutral relationship on this forum. Or, if you can't do that, then just stay away from my threads, it's pretty simple, which brings me to my next point:

(01-21-2012, 12:05 PM)Laugh Wrote: You are a burden to this community. You cause issues just by posting because your idiocy pisses people off.

If people do not like me, then they can add me to their ignore list and just keep away from my posts to avoid conflict. Pretty obviously simple, right?
(01-21-2012, 02:44 PM)BreShiE Wrote: If people do not like me, then they can add me to their ignore list.

I'll do just that. Also, "being yourself and being unique" is 100% different from being stupid. You are stupid, not unique. Don't get that confused.
(01-21-2012, 03:20 PM)Laugh Wrote: I'll do just that. Also, "being yourself and being unique" is 100% different from being stupid. You are stupid, not unique. Don't get that confused.

Yes, I'm obviously stupid. Just because what I said above is right, and you know it. That's why you couldn't respond.
(01-21-2012, 03:24 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Yes, I'm obviously stupid. Just because what I said above is right, and you know it. That's why you couldn't respond.

No...I just knew the conversation was getting no where. It's a hopeless cause. I won't reply after this.