Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting issues
Alright I will.
[Image: Imageaero.jpg?t=1303609442]
Edit your 404 page then. You should have that on your site directories, check to see if it's the same as what you see here.
I currently see on your website:

Code:
_vti_bin
copy of global.asa
favicon.ico
output-build.txt
global.asa.backup
global.asa.bak
global.asa.old
global.asa.orig
global.asa.temp
global.asa.zip
robots.txt
sitemap.xml
trace.axd

Please note for this file:
Code:
copy of global.asa

You should not be using spaces in filenames.
I didn't have a 404 page. I created one but it still goes to web host
[Image: Imageaero.jpg?t=1303609442]
This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

Thats what i am getting.
Perhaps you need a decent host mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

There's also already vulnerabilities here on your website. I'm guessing more to do with the host your using currently though.
(01-24-2012, 11:17 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: There's also already vulnerabilities here on your website. I'm guessing more to do with the host your using currently though.

Do tell more Smile via pm or here.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

For one, I see a possible SQL vulnerability. Specifically by /_vti_bin/_vti_adm/admin.dll because of the fact that the POST variable method is vulnerable. Furthermore leading me to believe that this is a host issue. You need knowledge such as this to choose good reliable hosts...

More one of the reasons why i've always just gave in to using GoDaddy and putting my money out there. Is this _vti_bin location leftover from 000WebHost though??? I see you're using GoDaddy.

Possibly leftover junk/crap/useless stuff from when you used 000WebHost? Or what?

Edit: I checked. GoDaddy doesn't place a _vti_bin on my website files list by default, MUST be 000WebHost. May possibly be a false positive now though that you're not with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hostgator sql issues? DAMINK™ 2 902 02-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™