Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some random pixel art by me
Well actually not I think, you can zoom very good and stuff like that =P.

But when you make something cool and you say you did it in MS Paint, it sounds way more bad ass then when you say you did it in PS.
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
(01-13-2012, 08:45 AM)Shattering - Wrote: Well actually not I think, you can zoom very good and stuff like that =P.

But when you make something cool and you say you did it in MS Paint, it sounds way more bad ass then when you say you did it in PS.

But with photoshop brushes you have to tweak it and resize the brush to get it exactly 1px with nothing else going round the edge so it might be harder im not sure never used it I always used gimp.
[Image: image.php]
(01-13-2012, 08:47 AM)TalishHF Wrote: But with photoshop brushes you have to tweak it and resize the brush to get it exactly 1px with nothing else going round the edge so it might be harder im not sure never used it I always used gimp.

It's not that hard. Just set your size to 1px and your hardness to 100% and i'ts ok ^^.

------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
MS-Paint? Wow. That's great man. Keep it up. Big Grin
That's crazy. Looks like a flash game. You really have something there, the only pixel art I can do is in Minecraft. Nice job.
Those actually look pretty impressive. Keep up the great work.
I wish I was creative and artistic like that. I could maybe draw a smiley face.
That stuff is actually pretty good for pixel art... I work in photoshop, but I couldn't do that in mspaint.
Well done, you're very talented.
I used to do tons of pixel art when I was like 15 and played on Habbo Hotel. If I can find any of my old stuff I'll post it up, otherwise I'll try and give it another go. It's quite fun to play around with pixel art.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Art Gallery BreShiE 9 1,307 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Egg
  Large Art Infinity 5 971 12-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Infinity
  LSD Blotter art haphazard 17 2,327 12-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Professor Oak
  Aurora Speed Art-Barneyyz™ Barneyyz™ 12 1,302 07-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  //Random stuff element// 4 749 07-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Skyset