Support Forums

Full Version: Some random pixel art by me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did this while I was bored playing around with MS Paint.

Computer desk:
[Image: computerdesk.png]

Kindle:
[Image: kindle.png]

Radio:
[Image: radioai.png]

Shelves:
[Image: shelfs.png]
That looks really cool Tongue Didn't know you could do this sort of stuff in MS Paint.
Yeah. How'd you do that and how long did it take?
You can do it in MS Paint by 8x zoom and using the pencil to do a pixel, I did the outline and main drawing pixel by pixel for accuracy then used the paint can to colour it and then used the pencil again to do coloured detail. I think the longest one which would be the shelves took about half an hour and the radio took about 15 minutes.
(01-13-2012, 06:24 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]You can do it in MS Paint by 8x zoom and using the pencil to do a pixel, I did the outline and main drawing pixel by pixel for accuracy then used the paint can to colour it and then used the pencil again to do coloured detail. I think the longest one which would be the shelves took about half an hour and the radio took about 15 minutes.

I didn't think of that. That's really creative. You must be really bored though. :p
(01-13-2012, 06:26 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think of that. That's really creative. You must be really bored though. :p
I actually enjoy it, it's kind of a hobbie. I once created a whole open plan office but I lost that.
Wow, you did that Pixel by pixel? That's actually quite cool.
Makes me want to try it.
(01-13-2012, 08:25 AM)Shattering - Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you did that Pixel by pixel? That's actually quite cool.
Makes me want to try it.
You should totally give it a try and post your result! Would love to see some more!
(01-13-2012, 08:34 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]You should totally give it a try and post your result! Would love to see some more!

Problem is that I'm on my mac on this moment (and the coming weeks, since I'm not at home). Mac's doesn't have paint Sad .

I Could try photoshop, but that's not as bad ass as paint .
(01-13-2012, 08:37 AM)Shattering - Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is that I'm on my mac on this moment (and the coming weeks, since I'm not at home). Mac's doesn't have paint Sad .

I Could try photoshop, but that's not as bad ass as paint .
I think photoshop might be a bit harder. Not to sure.
Pages: 1 2