Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow :)
(01-16-2012, 08:15 PM)Philly Wrote: Wow that is intense man. 2 minutes! Seriously that is nuts!

I didn't test, because I didn't want to, but my fingers and ears were definitely numb after 2 minutes. That's about as much as I can say though because I never really wanted to go out when it was that cold anyway, just played games and did work on my computer.
(01-16-2012, 08:20 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I didn't test, because I didn't want to, but my fingers and ears were definitely numb after 2 minutes. That's about as much as I can say though because I never really wanted to go out when it was that cold anyway, just played games and did work on my computer.

That is seriously intense though. It never is close to that cold here. That would trip me out hella. lol
(01-16-2012, 08:26 PM)Philly Wrote: That is seriously intense though. It never is close to that cold here. That would trip me out hella. lol

It was almost like diamond dust when the snow hit your face lol.
(01-16-2012, 08:41 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: It was almost like diamond dust when the snow hit your face lol.

Wow man, that I wish I experienced something like that. Just for the sake of experiencing it you know? Seems interesting.
I live in Washington dude we are getting a lot off snow over here as well! I like it Tongue
(01-17-2012, 01:18 AM)JOW Wrote: I live in Washington dude we are getting a lot off snow over here as well! I like it Tongue

Yeah I figured WA got some also. It hasn't snowed here in a few hours. They say we supposed to get alot over night. But I am thinking they where wrong. :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snow Thread Zerb 13 1,166 12-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Zerb
  Snow Storm Zerb 7 886 12-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Zerb