Support Forums

Full Version: Snow :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Finally its snowing where I live for the first time this winter. The news says it won't stop until about Tuesday or Wednesday. Smile Looks like I am going to have fun tomorrow. Smile
I am sick of snow, it snows a lot here. Just last week we got ~8 inches. Where do you live, and how many inches did you get?
Where I live, snow is awesome. It's only snowed here once in my lifetime. It was only for 1 day too. Sad
I live in Oregon, and this is the second time its snowed this winter. I personally love the snow though.
Wow. Great to know. Here it is hot. Big Grin
Must be global warming, we've hardly had any snowfalls this whole winter, which is very strange for where I live being in Canada. Usually it's about 6 months of winter and snow. This year I would have to say maybe about hardly 1 month. And it's the first time in my whole life i've seen rain in December here...
Belgium, still no snow Sad . Damn, I Don't think it's going to snow this winter o.O.
The weatherman said this was going to be one of the coldest winters ever here..

I Think snow is cool .
We are getting it from Alaska is what the news said. Here in Oregon we only really get snow in January though. AT least for the 18 years I have lived here.
(01-15-2012, 03:23 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]We are getting it from Alaska is what the news said. Here in Oregon we only really get snow in January though. AT least for the 18 years I have lived here.

Same, we get snow from November to April some years or the beginning of March, and January is usually the coldest month. We've had weather that was -45 degrees celcius in past years, but this year, hardly any snow all these months so far. It hasn't even really been that cold.
In England we usually get snow on and off from November to about January/February, but this year it hasn't snowed once. In fact yesterday was the first time I've seen ice this winter. We've just had a lot of rain and wind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4