Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Cheese
(01-12-2012, 07:54 PM).360 Wrote: Even though Mozzarella has hardly any flavour in my opinion, I simply cannot beat it for texture and just love it when it is melted. I will literally have it on anything when I get it.

Have you ever eaten good Italian fresh mozzarella? It's delicious.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Favorite: Pepperjack. Also have some handy.

I love cheese. I think in my refrigerator I have the following:

-Swiss
-Pepperjack
-American (Normal slices)
-Cheddar
-Blue Cheese
-Mozzarella
-Some type of marble cheese
-Tub of nacho cheese (2 quarts)

I have blocks of cheese and shredded cheese. I prefer getting blocks of cheese over slices sometimes, because then you can cut it how you want. Use it for what you need.

Oh... a few years back I use to make my own. I actually had goats that my family milked and we made blue cheese from it. Relatively easy, but it smells horrible in the process sometimes Oui

Cheese is just one of those things that can go alone or with something else.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
Regular, white, mozzarella and one other type whose name escapes me. Big Grin
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I like soft cheeses, like Brie or Camembert. I will eat hard cheese, but usually only if it's been melted.
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
I don't like cheese too much, but my favorite is American.
(01-13-2012, 09:55 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Have you ever eaten good Italian fresh mozzarella? It's delicious.

No, I don't think I ever have. I just pick up a few plastic-wrapped handfuls in the local supermarket. Probably not the best quality. I wouldn't mind tasting mozzarella that you have described though - sounds like the ultimate fantasy.
I love cheese. My favorite types are Mozzarella and Cheddar Jack I would say, they go great on pretty much anything.
BlackJack, Swiss, Cheddar, or Mozzarella probably. I don't know the names of the ones that I really like, but I went to Italy and i've tried lots of them on various pasta's and pizza's that were amazing. Even if I knew the name of them though I don't think I could get them where I live, or they wouldn't be as good imported. Smile
I really don't like cheese. And I'm from The Netherlands, everyone says that they love the Dutch cheese.
Mozzarella is my favourite. A well prepared lasagna with melted mozzarella is amazing Smile