Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Cheese
A cheesy topic I know but here I am having breakfast which is mainly cheese. I love cheese. I eat tons of it. Since I began to diet last summer I've cut down a lot but I still think I eat a lot of cheese.

I eat any type of cheese too. I love Brie, Mozzarella, Asiago, oat cheeses, blue cheese, Gorgonzola (fav) and oh too damn many. I love trying new cheese too. There are so many varieties.

Who else loves cheese?

[Image: stack.jpg]
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I like "Fromage Rouge". Give me a sec, and I'll get the English name.

Edit: It's called Edam in English. To be honest, I don't eat cheese that much, but I like Cheese Pasta, and my cheese of choice is always Cheddar or Edam.

[Image: 824cab11.jpg]
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
I work at a grocery store and work in the Deli department. I personally enjoy a nice cheddar cheese with a nice smokey taste.
Doesn't cheese make it so it's hard to poop? If so i feel bad for you omni you must have allot of bathroom issues. But on topic i don't eat that much cheese other then if its pasta or a burger
I actually just prefer raw cheese. And Edam is pretty good too. It's sort of like a Gouda.

And smoked Cheddar is awesome. Just about any cheese smoked is fantastic. I think this summer I'm going to try smoking my own cheese. For a while I've wanted to make my own Mozzarella which is fairly easy. Maybe some smoked fresh Mozzarella would be da bomb.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-12-2012, 01:16 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I actually just prefer raw cheese. And Edam is pretty good too. It's sort of like a Gouda.

And smoked Cheddar is awesome. Just about any cheese smoked is fantastic. I think this summer I'm going to try smoking my own cheese. For a while I've wanted to make my own Mozzarella which is fairly easy. Maybe some smoked fresh Mozzarella would be da bomb.

Old cheddar of course, I don't eat anything under 50 years of aged.
(01-12-2012, 01:23 PM)kid$ Wrote: Old cheddar of course, I don't eat anything under 50 years of aged.
Then you'd love Camembert, my family eats alot because we have a french influence, but I hate the smell.
[Image: 250px-Camembert.JPG]
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
I don't eat too much cheese however when I do it's usually cheddar on toast with onion, tomato and some nice lean ham. So I would class cheddar as my favorite.
This is a weird one for me. I like Mozzarella, but only when it's melted. I can't eat any cheese unless it's melted.
I also like Cheese Strings. Other than that though I really don't care for cheese.. I'm not sure if it's the smell or the taste or the texture or what it is. It's not that I hate it or anything, I'd just rather not have it. I've never ever tried any types of cheeses other than your normal, average Mozzarella, Cheddar, etc...

I don't know how people can eat something that smells so incredibly bad?
Even though Mozzarella has hardly any flavour in my opinion, I simply cannot beat it for texture and just love it when it is melted. I will literally have it on anything when I get it.